Fixed Internally Nasty Old Bug Back, one account not recognized

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by redwoodtreesprite, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Katzandra2 New Member

Thank you, Eskellx.
    Contessua likes this.
  2. dorotea1 New Member

>Devs are aware of the issue now, they are working on it.
    Asterix said in discord: "
    i sent out the information about the people that were having issues, the right people are on it now and hopefully it will be sorted out quickly"<

These are the official forums - Discord is not the official forums. Shouldn't they be saying something *here* unless the bug has affected them and they cannot access these forums?
  3. Ssheldon1 New Member

Thanks, I am new victim
    Contessua likes this.
  4. DorfOnYou New Member

Thought my account got hacked. I could login to the launcher but not launch the game. Went to change my password, now I've joined this sinking ship......I know this is a stupid question, but any ETA?
    Contessua likes this.
  5. Asterix Developer

No ETA as of yet, but the right people are on it. I will post an update as soon as I have one.
  6. Katzandra2 New Member

Asterix, MANY THANKS for coming here to post.
    Whilhelmina and Contessua like this.
  7. dorotea1 New Member

Thank you for the reply Asterix.
    Contessua likes this.
  8. Nasiweis New Member

thanks Asterix , i hope your people find the mistake quickly.
    Contessua likes this.
  9. Maaglok New Member

I'm having this problem with one of my accounts as well -- at first, it was just making me enter a password every time I changed characters, and now I can't get in at all.
    Contessua and Matthias like this.
  10. Matthias New Member

Same at me!!
    Contessua likes this.
  11. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

If they have posted here using a FTP account, they can "liker" the first post ;)
    Contessua likes this.
  12. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Try sending Dreamweaver a private message or if you use Discord send an @ to the devs or Dreamweaver on there, even on the weekend, they usually help as quickly as they can.
    Breanna and Contessua like this.
  13. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Discord, the forums, and our social media channels are official communication so any of those platforms function as an announcement tool for the dev team. That being said, I was unavailable until now which is why messaging was not mirrored here. My apologies, I can confirm they are looking into this and will update when there is more information.
    Breanna, Contessua and Lateana like this.
  14. Zeynoo New Member

Having same problems on my Paid account started asking for Password at character change then booted
    Contessua likes this.
  15. Rebelde Active Member

Same here only 5 mins ago after switch to another toon. Invalid credencials, wrong user or password, an error while completing your request... Yesterday some guildies had the same problem.
    Contessua likes this.
  16. Katzandra2 New Member

My links to Discord, which used to send me directly to the EQ2 chat room, sent me to some void where I needed an invite to get to a server? Anyhow -- some of us old dogs have trouble with new tricks!
  17. Katzandra2 New Member

OMG my main account may be back!!!
    IT IS IT IS IT IS!!!!!
    Contessua likes this.
  18. Asterix Developer

ETA for this to be fully cleared up, approximately 1 Hour.
  19. dorotea1 New Member

>Discord, the forums, and our social media channels are official communication so any of those platforms function as an announcement tool for the dev team. That being said, I was unavailable until now which is why messaging was not mirrored here. My apologies, I can confirm they are looking into this and will update when there is more information. <

No apologies needed - I wasn't complaining that something was said on Discord just suggesting that anything important said there should be said here as well so that people could come here for "one stop shopping" not have to go to Discord and Facebook and Twitter AND here whenever they want to be current with information. And Asterix did precisely that before you were available so all was well.
    Contessua likes this.
  20. dorotea1 New Member

>ETA for for this to be fully cleared up, approximately 1 Hour. <

Enough to make me jump up and down in joy. Alas, I'm older and clumsier than I used to be and tripped and broke my neck. Rez please?
    Contessua and Jaeded like this.