Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Geroblue Well-Known Member

What I'm saying is I have more than 2 characters on some of my f2p accounts. Unless I pay, I can only get to two of those characters. I've spent over $50 on game play this month. Thats too much. I can get the bunnies for the two that aren't locked.
    Soara2, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

no I tried it on 2 ftp accounts and got all the bunnies on all of them maybe it's my account age that let's me do it ,
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Oh, I have 3 characters on one f2p account. One of them is locked so I cannot access the character at all.
  4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Gero is saying his FtP account is not silver so only 2 characters are unlocked, he would have to buy a character slot for 720 DBCash right now during the sale, in order to get the bunnies on the third character that is locked.

AND

93 for Ttobey since I am counting for him
    Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ooooh :( yea I got 2 accounts I used kroon to get membership for a month and there are toons locked, to bad those bunnies are not heirloom.
    And also to bad we can't upgrade a free account to silver anymore.
  6. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I tried to talk SOE, on the EQ side years ago, to have silver accounts at $5 per month instead of a one time $5 payment. They never did.

I do have silver accounts on EQ, but not here.
    Soara2, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Good Afternoon Everybody!!!

The SUMMER ROAD TRIP is getting closer!! I do miss having everybody around every day to run about and see the sights with. Has anybody come up with other stops? We have the medieval stop in Utah that Rosy gave us, we have Kennedy Space Center, a few days at Epcot *grins snarkily* and Six Flags Over Norrath. Does anybody know of any good Ren Faires or anything? We can hit Sturgis in August, that is a must, we will avoid the Buffalo Chip though as that will not be a stop everybody would enjoy. Lets get some ideas going we only have 2 weeks and 1 day!!

AND

92 days for Ttobey from his counter by proxy
    Soara2, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  8. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

looks up from her hot tub ome
    I will dig up some stuff as soom as I did myself out of this nice cozy ...... ....... ......... snore.
  9. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Stennis Space Center, I haven't been to this part, has/had a museum/interactive center on the south side of Interstate-10 highway.

There are two museums in Biloxi, Mississippi you might be intereted in. One on the shrimping industry, and one on local Mardi Gras events. I heard they were both destroyed when Hurricane Katrina hit, but we can ignore that part.
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Hmmm Shrimping Industry, why do I keep hearing in my head, "The Bubba-Gump Shrimp Company"? I loved that movie, I know people make fun of it but I thought it was brilliant, especially the way the inserted Tom Hanks into all those old news clips and made it look like he was actually there, and made like the President in the one news clip interact with him. Absolutely brilliant!!!! I think your ideas would be wonderful Gero and we really did not see much of Mississippi and nothing of Alabama or Arkansas. I will see what I can dig up for places we really didn't see on the SPRING ROAD TRIP, maybe we can fill in some gaps. I remember a mention of a Wildlife Safari Park in Arizona, not sure if this is the same one, Wildlife World Zoo, Aquarium, and Safari Park in Litchfield Park, AZ which is really just a suburb of Phoenix. There is also the Grand Canyon and Meteor Crater as well as Ice Caves in AZ, and if you go into Southern AZ which I would not really recommend right now, there is a new huge Cave system they discovered a few years ago. In Tuscon there is Flandrau Planetarium, they have fantastic shows, they have one that is set to Pink Floyd - The Wall. There is also the Hoover Dam. I have never taken the elevator trip down into the Dam. But just going inside is kind of eerie and solemn and reading the placards about how it was built and the men that lost their lives and their bodies are entombed in the Dam as there was no way to retrieve them.

I will go over the list of states we did not visit and see if I can find anything really unique, bizarre, or out of the way, kind of like the places Jack took Ozzy on Ozzy and Jack's World Detour!!!

AND

91 from the proxy counter
  11. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I toured Hoover Dam and went down the elevator many years ago. I remember hearing about the men who were lost building it.
  12. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I went down to the bottom and it is was humbling. You feel like an ant craning your neck to look up at that dam
    and I was thinking " don't break."
  13. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Odd, never heard there were bodies in the dam. People did get killed digging the tunnels. Carbon monoxide and blasting accidents.
  14. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

15. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Welcome Back Ttobey!!!!

I hope you are refreshed from your vacation and I hope you had fun!!!
    Soara2, Rosyposy, Breanna and 2 others like this.
  16. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

waves both arms Hi hi HIIIIIIII ttobey
    Cyrrena, Soara2, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  17. Breanna Well-Known Member

Welcome back :) Hope you got some relaxing done!
    Cyrrena, Soara2 and ttobey like this.
  18. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

We were in Portland last weekend. It took a week to get the alcohol out of our systems.
    Cyrrena, Soara2, Prox and 3 others like this.
  19. Breanna Well-Known Member

LOL LOL LOL O my
    Cyrrena and Soara2 like this.
  20. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move