Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. Prox Well-Known Member

Slips into the room , finds some nice tahini fat bombs in Ttobey's desk, scarfs down two and heads back into the air duct.
    Cyrrena, Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  2. NrthnStar5 Well-Known Member

I would love a goat mount.
    Cyrrena, Soara2 and Breanna like this.
  3. morderir Active Member

I know frostfell is still a long time away but,as at least one dev follow this thread .So i make a list of wishes
    ( i am "old" player/compulsive collector-quester/fashion victim/altholic who have trouble managing all his accumulated possessions.:( ..)

User interface "improvement"

Knowledge book : a dedicated folder for cosmetic pet/social/trade skill ability.

Mercenary UI :
    - As mounts ui : the level indicator (nice idea by the way ) and appearance switch ( as much i appreciate klurron , i find the blade vicar more sexy :).
    - A way to order the mercs or show only favourites merc ( i have several dozen now and finding the good one when switching become tedious)

Mount UI :
    -Same problem , a way to order the mounts or show only favourite.
    PS : could it be possible to have some non flying mounts usable in appearance slot for flying mount . thinking of self contained cloud , carpet of el'khazi, energized tinkerfest hovercog for example ( i am willing to pay some db cash for it).

Wardrobe UI : same problem , a way to order the items ( make it work the same as the knowledge book for example). ( and i am willing to pay for more set :) )

Hotbars : i think a good portion of the player suffer for hotbar saturation. Perhaps implementing the same functionality of EQ1 ( each hotbar is in fact an independent bank of hotbars which is accessible via the "switch/tumbler")

quality of life :
    - make possible to set the snacks to auto-consume (same as potion/poison) .
    - I would be nice to make the rune 6/7 of witness/juxtaposition etc heirloom . It is a bit frustrating to be able to equip his teammate and not to not be able to equip his alts.

off topic : the damage effect from epic 1 don't seem to scale ( Swarthy Chaos on my 110 cd-raid-stuffed swash do a few thousand damages for example). working as intended or bug ?
  4. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

5. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

These are all mostly design questions/suggestions that I have no control over, but I will forward to someone.
    Cyrrena, Breanna, morderir and 2 others like this.
  6. morderir Active Member

thanks ttobey !
    Cyrrena and Rosyposy like this.
  7. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

8. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

You weirdos stop virtually touring the country and it gets awfully quiet in here. Perhaps The Kraken finally digested all of you.
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  9. Breanna Well-Known Member

Hey I resemble that remark. LOL I've just been worn out, work is about making me pull my hair out.
    Cyrrena and ttobey like this.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

lol enjoy it wile it lasts ttobey.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  11. Prox Well-Known Member

[IMG]
    Just going to put this here :)
  12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I was offline for two days. So no posts from me until today.

Kracken ? Hmmm. Sounds like something my virtual Starship could use for fuel !
    Cyrrena, Breanna and ttobey like this.
  13. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

no Geoblue don't hurt him , I found out that kraken is ttobeys trained pet.
    Cyrrena, Breanna and ttobey like this.
  14. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Okay, no fuel. My starship is very disappointed. Maybe an asteroid would be better...
    Schmetterling, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  15. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Too much Info!
    Prox, Zeddicious, Rhodris and 4 others like this.
  16. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

We are taking you on the SUMMER ROAD TRIP beginning on 20 July 2019!!!
    Schmetterling, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  17. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Gee sounds fun, I'll be out of town though, let me know how it goes.
  18. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

Shorten the horns a little, and perhaps scale it down by 60 percent..

[IMG]

et voila! Thanagoat! If it had a 2 person saddle, we could call it Guber.. goat uber.

[IMG]

yeah, my cropping reeks... its 1am :/
    Cyrrena, Breanna, NrthnStar5 and 2 others like this.
  19. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You should have posted your Birkenflops of Grounding in this thread Zedd!!!! Oh dear, see what you have started, you rhymed Guber, goat uber, and now I did thread, Zedd… I hope this stops before it goes to far.

Yes, you will be out of town, you will be with us, we will be leaving on Saturday and going to Kennedy Space Center in Florida on Moon Day!!!!!!!
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  20. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Can I drive the lunar buggy ? Have to be sure and put dust flaps on it.