Look and Feel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ttobey, May 6, 2015.

1. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Meatbeasts would probably be good on the barbq too!
    Pijotre, Breanna, Rhodris and 2 others like this.
  2. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Waiting for Mystfit to chime in on this one!
  3. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Well I am waiting for a..
    [IMG]
  4. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

A jack o lantern hat?
  5. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

That's Gnobrin's department.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

OH, OH, OH, LOOKIE AT THAT!!!!!! It looks absolutely perfect!! Its got a Pumpkinhead on it but its legs are dangling properly, its got a little flame action going on from the straws.

Oh the things I am sure you could do with that Ttobey if you would just set your mind to it. And lookie how many people are on board. Just ignore Errrorrr and his negativity, the rest of us do. He has a whole list of wants but they are down around 1000-1007. And look at the list, people like my boat suggestion too. Perhaps I should become the official mount idea person? Hmmm? Perhaps I should pitch that to Windstalker? I have already offered to help her put together FanFaire, since I have planned events in Vegas for 20 years!!!

I still have the pictures you sent us on Discord when we surrounded you in the Myrist library. They were dated December 4, 2018 if anybody wants to see them. They were in the early evening hours.
    Rosyposy, Pijotre and Breanna like this.
  7. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Was that an EQ2 selfie?
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  8. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

No I don't see that we are looking to fill that position at this time. Thank you though.
    https://www.daybreakgames.com/careers
    Cyrrena, Prox, Pijotre and 4 others like this.
  9. Breanna Well-Known Member

I think that would be covered under people and culture, yep yep uh huh. So then you do have an opening.:D
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Ohh!!! I have been a GM and I have done software QA!!!!! We could work together Ttobey. I could watch you work on the BROOM MOUNT every single day!!! Wouldn't that be cool???
    Pijotre, Breanna, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  11. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

12. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Ttobey will you sponsor me if I apply for a job with DBG?

I could be your daily sanity reminder that Broom Mounts are not needed.
    Cyrrena, Pijotre and Breanna like this.
  13. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

No I'm fine with the insanity of this forum. We don't need to change our relationship.
    Cyrrena, Pijotre, Breanna and 4 others like this.
  14. Prox Well-Known Member

15. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

16. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Countdown to broom mount for NotD? ;)
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Pijotre like this.
  17. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Countdown till the beginning of the broom mount countdown!
    Cyrrena and Pijotre like this.
  18. Pijotre Well-Known Member

Yeah and ttobey is trying to cheat by moving a date that is already fixed in the calendar:
    [IMG] Nights of the Dead:192d 13:30:04

If you deliver on it for NotD thats your deadline :p
  19. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You still didn't answer me. Wouldn't it be cool if we worked together? I have been a GM and I have done software QA. I could do both of those jobs, you gave me the link. I could watch your progress on the BROOM MOUNT every day. I could bring you coffee while I have my tea. It would be so cool!!

I would of course have to commute. So I would not be in SD on the weekends, but even so.

What do you think everybody???

*runs off to update her CV and begin forming up the Bristlebane Parade*
  20. Pijotre Well-Known Member

And what about all the other Devs? Afaik at least Covic, Haohmaru and Jamiss are still there too, even though they could be a bit more vocal on the forums, especially Covic who hasn't posted since Oct 12, 2018 :p

Then there is also Domino who helps out from time to time and not to forget all the other non-developers behind the scenes! Thank you all for keeping this game running :)
    Cyrrena, Rosyposy and Breanna like this.