Can new Panda cyan adorns be changed to level 100?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Mindsway, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Mindsway Well-Known Member

They won't work on 2.0's because the adorns are 110 and the weapons are 100, kinda defeats the purpose IMO. Why not make them 100 since 2.0's are still going to be BIS for a few months? Will it really hurt anything to lower their level?
  2. Cragfire Well-Known Member

Though I don't disagree... the difference between the old ones and the new ones is only like 20 potency.. and with E2s being phased out of bis fairly soon.. If they were lowered to 100, in a few months people will be asking for them to be placed back to level 110.. heh
  3. Mindsway Well-Known Member

Why? It's not like they won't work on a level 110 weapon. They just don't work on weapons that are lower than their level.
    Kraeref and Mermut like this.
  4. Ozymundas Active Member

The most obvious reason is Epic 2.0s are lvl 100 and cannot take a lvl 110 adornment.
  5. slica Active Member

I find it hard to believe that you’re going to be able to upgrade your myth 2.0 that easily with the xpac...I could be wrong but yeah.. idc about the adorn lvl :D
  6. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

It'll be 2 xpacs old at that point, how long do you expect it to last? Besides ... was already mentioned that it would no longer be BiS next xpac.
  7. Mindsway Well-Known Member

I was asking in response to Cragfire's statement, when he said people will want the adorns changed back to 110 once the new expac begins. I know why the new adorns won't go on the 2.0's.
  8. slica Active Member

I’m aware of this...as I stated above just bc they said it won’t be bis anymore doesn’t mean hey the xpac launched, and day one you’re able to obtain a better weapon that it... I would assume it will be upgradable via end content raid of xpac or some sort of long *** quest line or something not just hand fed with heroic or solo content to everyone...
  9. Mindsway Well-Known Member

I agree with what you're saying, although it COULD happen. They may really boost the fervor cap, and even treasured swords have 50 fervor or something. Personally I hope they get ride of the crit mit cap so that auto attacks actually matter instead of their procs.
  10. slica Active Member

Yeah I hope they do as well, so dumb that is doesn’t, takes what little skill there is to play a scout out of the picture.
    Mindsway likes this.
  11. Mindsway Well-Known Member

Err crit bonus not crit mit :p
  12. Treggar Active Member

Simple solution would be just to have planar levels count toward item level for the purposes of adornments. That way epics, skewers, etc could have a 110 adornment in them when they are planar level 10.
    Kraeref likes this.
  13. Kraeref Well-Known Member

That would work too.
  14. Mindsway Well-Known Member

It's a solution but I'm not sure how simple it is. I don't have an epic past level 4 myself, having had to change mains twice. I'd still prefer they be level 100, it won't hurt anything and seeing as we're still on THIS expac it should apply to relevant gear to this expac, and sadly nothing is more relevant than 2.0's.
  15. Koval New Member

In addition to the OP's point, the one-handed adornment is not usable on secondary non-weapon items (shields/bucklers) so priests/mages/non-dual wielding fighters are cut out as well. So if they use their 2.0's they effectively can't use any of the adorns at all.
    Meneltel likes this.
  16. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Next Update:
    • Removed the 1h weapon requriement of One Handed Rune: Power of Greenmist and Power of the Planes so that they can be applied to shields and symbols.
    Mindsway likes this.