[Feedback] New Item Window and XP Potions

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Uwkete-of-Crushbone, May 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Thart, are you going to give us an answer on this? You changed a mount that wasn't broken, and broke it in the process, when that mount was NOT the one that Rosy had been giving feedback on. I know now that she regrets bringing it up, and Uwk regrets creating this thread, because something was taken to mean something that wasn't meant. They are blaming themselves for something that isn't their fault, but is the fault of someone else, and I'm sure you know who I mean.

Changing that mount from a level 10 flyable to a level 35 flyable is NOT acceptable, nor is it acceptable to make it so you can't use another appearance mount with it. You changed that mount from a working class object to a non-working class object, because of some dev's petty temper tantrum about the second instance in Zek. Which, if you consider, is even more petty now because no one even goes there anymore, so holding on to that stubborn idea is not only petty, but downright stupid, because it's poor customer satisfaction.

No one was complaining about that mount. The thing they were mentioning was that the 12th anniversary mount USED to be usable at level 10, and the text still says that, even though it's not true. The pegasus was not - and never had been - broken in any way, nor was anyone unhappy about it. Except, apparently, some dev whose feelings are more important than the satisfaction of thousands of players.

We were originally promised a mount that was flyable at level 10, and many of us started on Race to Trak only because of that one-per-character mount. I have plenty of one-per-character mounts on my account, but that one was going to be flyable at level 10, and that was - and still is - a big deal to me.

You need to give us an answer on this, one way or another. I would suggest actually thinking about things from the player's perspective before making an answer on this. I was in customer service for 25 years, and it can be easy to say something you will regret later.

Edited for spelling
  2. Thart Developer

Hey everyone, I understand that the level requirement change for flying is inconvenient, but I don't expect to see that change reverted. I did ask about the issue with appearances not working as you'd expect, and we're wondering if there's confusion about when appearances would be compatible with various mounts. If you haven't yet, could you report the issue with repro steps and listing the Pegasus mount and the appearance item/mount? That way we'll have the info recorded and multiple eyes on it (non-dev eyes, to boot) for confirmation.

However, the missing fly level requirement text is noted. Thanks!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.