damage output extremely low only when in plane of magic

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by pewpew, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Kander Developer

The 50 tithe bauble has been added to Tishan's lockbox as of the patch this morning. Please use it.
    Xillean and Dude like this.
  2. Masax New Member

Logged in today to start pop, mobs drop in10-15 secs, at 100 even the 112 overland names that I managed to find dropped very fast.
  3. SynE New Member

Thank for information, i tried, with the 30 pot buff from panda i got 31k pot then dps is "ok".
  4. Okaim New Member

I have the same problem with my Wizard. He can't kill a slug in under 3 minutes. On the other hand my Paladin is closing in on level 102. Both using same equipment
  5. pewpew New Member

get the pot bauble from the chest you should be ok.
  6. Okaim New Member

7. Okaim New Member

Thanks I can kill in a few seconds!!
  8. Zelox Active Member

9. pewpew New Member

add a new way to control players progression
  10. Zelox Active Member

Why through a mechanic that mitigates based on potency? That's not very intuitive. Sounds to me like a weird version of crit mit? maybe I'm wrong though, as I don't play live anymore and don't really care to test to get the exact formula as to how it works. Wasn't this supposed to be what resolve does essentially?
  11. pewpew New Member

it's not intuitive at all, i suspected this once i saw the flurry/sdc/etc mitigation buff on named. was later confirmed by devs.

that's the kind on mecanic this game dont need, there's plenty of things to prevent returning players to return already.