Come to test and get a Grapes of Wrath Meatbeast!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Mystfit, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Mindsway, ttobey, Senya and 2 others like this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I do not believe it "reeks of desperation", there are a lot of normal test players over on beta, and not everybody notices the little blurbs on the right side of the main forum page and doesn't look at the other sub-forums. The OP is just trying to get the word out about test.

Cyrrena
    Ceyllynn, Prissetta and The_Real_Wurm like this.
  3. Spindle Well-Known Member

There is no reek of desperation. There is a breeze of joy and fun. Lots of folks like Meat Beast!

So freaking tired of the doom, gloom, hate, hate, hate crowd.
    Leeroy, Quillyne, Siren and 4 others like this.
  4. Mystfit Well-Known Member

I guess I missed a message?
    In any case, I have no desperation in the sense I actually have completed the achievement and have lovingly acquired the Grape Meatbeast. I am a long time major fan of all things Meatbeast and hoped to offer a heads up. I have enjoyed my time on test the last day or two.
    Spindle and Prissetta like this.
  5. Senya Well-Known Member

I've joined test.test from the beta server. I'll try to keep an eye on when there might be groups gathering to do the achievements. I'm pretty fond of the Meatbeast. :D
    Spindle, Prissetta and Mystfit like this.
  6. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

It's the new hip thing to do don't ya know... (I hate it as well)
  7. Mystfit Well-Known Member

Look at that faaaceeee....
    [IMG]
    Roxxlyy and Prissetta like this.
  8. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I guess I missed reading the same message. /shrug On to better things!

I am a fan of achievements and a fan of steaks! What's not to like about this event! :p

I know, I know...no eating meatbeasts... maybe.

Play any server of your choice, keep test chat open and when announcements are made about the mobs being done, go or don't!

easy-peasy! See you at the moppets :)
    Prissetta likes this.
  9. Mystfit Well-Known Member

HEY HEY HEY...Meatbeasts are not food....

;)
  10. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

Can anyone please tell me if this is actually purple ? It looks like the pink one I have already purchased, but if it indeed is a new purple recolored one, I'm really going to have to go to Test now ! :)
    Prissetta likes this.
  11. Mystfit Well-Known Member

It is NOT pink. It is ..not sure of the exact shade you'd call it, but it's purple :)
  12. Siren Well-Known Member

I'd love to go to test, but every time I download it, it doesn't want to go back to live until it downloads the whole bloody game again. I had as many as 3 live versions of EQ2 on my machine at once back during the last expansion's beta over the same issue, so...no thanks.
  13. Kokorobosoi Active Member

Count me in! Ill get into the test channel, and I'm nearly always on discord! Please let me know if we are doing this today!!!
  14. Mystfit Well-Known Member

After I get word the patch has been applied. I'll be in and make sure to announce as I'm sure others will as well!
  15. duckster Active Member

Having issues hitting the mobs as a lvl3 beastlord.

It seems the warder gets the buff but not actual player to get increased dmg(despite this the warder has issues hitting/inflicting damage also).

No dmg = no ding :(
  16. Mystfit Well-Known Member

was it all of them or just one. It's noted on the test forums that Balen? BL's could hit.
  17. LordTiras Well-Known Member

For anyone who creates a level 1 character instead of going the Try Before You Buy route: Kill the lower levels puppets first. I had a level 3 character jump to level 19 just from Drarathar. Another 10 levels from Trak and DJ (I think I got DJ as well...). A few kills on the lower three will get you high enough level that you can hit RT, and then with a few more kills you *should* (I think...) be able to get onto the hate list of Baelon in some fashion, and finish out the achievement. :)
  18. Mystfit Well-Known Member

I've started a character that has only done puppers....and she went from level 1 to level 63 in a day ;)
    Prissetta likes this.
  19. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Other method is to use a class with a 100% hit rate ability, that way you always land a hit and get on hate list;

Channeler - Level 2 Healing Arrow
    Ranger/Assassin - Level 6 Hilt Strike
    Chanter - AA (Level 10) Spellblade's Counter.

All of these will land 100% of the time and get you on the credit list.
    Prissetta and LordTiras like this.
  20. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Finished mine yesterday. Hubby said he doesn't have it in claim even though he finished as well.

Since we will be maintaining a presence on test, as I believe that with Feldon taking down his shingle and Den Mum being the only one left, we should all help Den Mum as much as we can. Between NoTD, Beta, and Heroes Festival, she is running herself ragged.

Only problem with the Heroes Festival I have found so far is the 2 zones that "break" and we have to get enough people to open a second instance or go onto Discord and hope someone is watching to fix things for us.

Cyrrena
    The_Real_Wurm and Prissetta like this.