What can I do for you? (offering /claim items)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Cyliena, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Moonlit_Evening Well-Known Member

Thank you Irish for the items ^^ I really appreciate it.
  2. Cyliena Well-Known Member

If anyone needs items from me, make sure to drop me a PM so I get an email about it. :D

Thanks for helping out Moonlit, Jeehi!
  3. Tsurara Member

Thank you, Irish/Jeehi for placing all the items in my Freeblood Lair on AB =)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Xillean like this.
  4. Tsurara Member

Thanks in advance, to Irish/Jeehi for placing the items in my house on Skyfire
    Cyliena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Tsurara Member

only things i can do are -
    a harmonious bonsai or a tranquil bonsai
    a whirlygig - 3 choices
    A Tamed Cockatrice - 3 choices
    Weapon rack
    Pirate flag
    Your future tomb stone
    Welcome Home Starter Furniture Pack
    a monkey collar - 9 choices
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hey, has anyone noticed that the Goldies amongst us suddenly have like twice the total amount of Loyalty Points that we had, back when? I don't mean we earn 2 for every time we complete a Daily thing, I mean going from like 205 of them to 410 the next day? :)

Not that I'm complaining, mind; it's just that I'm still hoping it's not a /bug that will be fixed someday. ;->

Uwk
  7. Tsurara Member

Thank you Flamesong for placing alot of the times in my house on HoF, (missing a few =D)
  8. Tsurara Member

Thank you Cyliena for placing the items my HoF house were missing (and extras XD ) (though my connection to the game died in the middle =/)
  9. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

I am wondering if anyone has an Ambassador's Award they wouldn't mind placing in my portal house on Antonia Bayle.

I recruited all the people I knew under the old recruiting program when mentoring was kind of new, way before 2013, so I kind of missed out on the newer program. By the time I made new friends who didn't play, the Recruit Rewards program was over. (It's a shame the Recruit Rewards program wasn't retroactive.) Anywho, if anyone can help me out, I have other claim items I could put in their house in return, or I could pay them with in-game currency, furniture, or decorating.
    Tsurara and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  10. Tsurara Member

I'd love one as well, on Skyfire and AB, as well as the Grand Ambassador's Prize if anyone has one.

Ambassador's Award
    Grand Ambassador's Prize
  11. Xillean Well-Known Member

I would certainly love a Ambassador's Award as well, only after Sapphirius and Tsurara got theirs first of course. Would be happy to pay in crafting or plats!
  12. Merriel Well-Known Member

Updating my list as I have more items I can add (full list posted here):
    • A Bonsai Tree
    • Striped Savage Pteranodon (mount converted to house item)
    • Mage Tower Mirage (portal item to Tranquil Seas)
    • Prehistoric House Pet (house pet)
    • Altar of Malice on canvas (painting)
    • Echoes of Faydwer - Clockwork Whirlygig (house pet)
    • A Tamed Cockatrice (house pet)
    • Darkcrow Etherwing (mount converted to house item)
    • Tapestry: Tears of Veeshan (painting)
    • Shissar Custodian Plushie
    • Pirate Flag (veteran reward)
    • Your Future Tombstone (veteran reward)
    • A Monkey Collar (house pet)
    • Welcome Home Starter Furniture Pack (Irontoe Bed, Side Table, Chair x2, an Enchanter's Candelabra x2)
    • Treasure Hoard (veteran reward)
    • Ferocious Alabaster Steed (mount converted to house item)
    • Cavedrifter (mount converted to house item)
    • Altar of the Ancients
    • Tunneler of Thalumbra (portal item to Thalumbra)
    • Terrors Below (painting)
    • Recruiter Rewards cups (Attache', Consul, Delegate, and Diplomat levels)
    Appearance (to put on mannequin - Maj'dul server only):
    • Green Journeyman's Cloak
    • Veeshan Loyalty Cloak
    • Guarding of the Learned set
    • Wyrmscale Armwrap (not sure if they show up on a mannequin, but require a tunic equipped to appear - LoN item)
    • Illisia's Cloak (LoN Item)
    • Fear-Touched Wand (not sure if this will show up on a mannequin, but I think it will - LoN item)
    • Dragonbrood - The Anarchs: Cloak of the Arbor (LoN item)
    • Dragonbrood - The Anarchs: Wings of Deception (cloak slot - LoN item)
    • Cloak of Fae Enchantment (PlayerStudio item)
    • Mermaid Scale Armor set (helmet, shoulders, bracers, gloves, chest, legs, boots - Marketplace items)
    • Wand of Effervescence (has a bubbling effect with bubbles rising from it, Marketplace item))
    • Bloodruned Armor set (helmet, robe, gloves, boots - Marketplace items)
    • Nagafen's Eye (cloak - Playerstudio item)
    • Barbarian Heritage Armor crate (helmet, shoulders x2, chest, gloves, legs, boots, cloak - Marketplace items)
    • Cloak of Endless Adventures (Playerstudio item)
    • Concordium Weave set (hat, shoulders, bracers, gloves, legs, boots
    • Siren's Breath (cloak, Playerstudio item)
  13. Tsurara Member

Thank you Merriel for placing a few things in my Grotto (still a WIP but if you want to sneak a peek AB > Qeynos > Personal Grotto > Meridnunda - reminder it is not published yet)
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

This isn't a /claim item, but I figured this might be the closest thing, and the best place to ask...

I lucked out by having a very gracious guildie flat-out give me the last thing I needed, new Glug-giftie-wise, to no longer need to go into the Frostfell Village at a certain time to get the new gifties (or at least a chance at 'em). That was on Halls of Fate. My poor alts on Storms ("What happened? What happened?" "He spoke French! Help him!" --Steve Martin) don't even have these on the Broker there, and while we're still fairly far away from Jan. 7th, I'm getting more nervous with each passing giftie session...it's the White Frosttail Reindeer (which even Lera doesn't have on the EQ2 Furniture page yet! :eek:), not the mount, but the House Pet.

I'm quite prepared to pay good in-game coinage, and would if it ever showed up on the Storms broker, but there's nothin' there at all about it. And while I know things can change before Jan. 7th (up to and including getting the last two of these I need from Santa Glug! ;->), I figure it can't hurt to stick my toe in and let folks know I'm in the market. ;->

Uwk
    whose knowledge of French is expanding considerably these days, but whose grasp of it can still fit on a narrow, sharp kitty thumbnail... X-P
  15. Valzen Well-Known Member

This is such a great thread.

If anyone has an extra Tunneler of Thalumbra, I'd love it in my guild hall or portal house on Halls of Fate. Please and thank you.
  16. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

skyfire

since i can be on any one of them at any given time... or, i'm always in homeshow(addict that i am) say you're looking for cheal and i'll respond underwhichever i am, otherwise..
    cheallaigh rhiyannon guinvere ceyllynn sassinacht seannan nuadda and lastly(till i make my weaponsimth) dubhbansidhe

everything! this would be for our new halas t1 GH. Deletie was a sweetheart and placed stuff for display in our crafthall/mistoore, before we got a GH, and of course nothing can be moved.
  17. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

don't hate me uwk.... i have a lovely herd started in my kromzek... steak/roast/jerky/sasuage! i absolutely adore them!
  18. Merriel Well-Known Member

You know what, Uwk. I have two of them on my house touring alts on HoF. I am not sure if I can mail items in game on silver accts, but if I can, let me know who to mail them to and I will. Funny thing is, it was my first visit to Santa Glug on them and he gave them both one, one right after the other, lol. I have three accts actually that got merged to HoF so I'll figure out which of the three it was, and I'll let you know my characters names that have the deer, if I can't mail items in game on the acct. :D

Edit: Oops, I misinterpreted your request and thought you were asking for the deer on HoF. I see now that it's on Storms, not HoF that you are needing this deer. Good luck! :)
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Mmmm! :)

Nah, no worries; the first time Uwk saw the reindeer in the Frostfell Village flying around (flying meat on the hoof! Nom!), all his predator instincts came to the fore... ;->

Uwk
    still crossing fingers the last two can be obtained, somehow before the end...
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, thanks! :)

And as awful as my French is (at least Translate Google is better than Bing), I wish we still had the non-US server forums up... :(

Uwk