What EQNEXT should have looked like

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Anfis, Aug 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silverlance New Member

So your saying that most of the stylized images I posted are copies of Disney? Who is deceiving who now?

Also did you know Anime was inspired by Walt Disney and Max Fleischer (animated characters like Superman)? Osamu Tezuka got the inspiration of using big giant eyes as well as comedy from champlin's comedy and American Comics, he never used realism in his comics because they looked strange and weird.

Most things in anime are exaggerated, and the same goes with Landmark and EQN. So I can't understand why you dislike western animation, but like Anime? Also if you like that style, why are you posting only images of high polygons of KingdomUnderFire2? You're making zero sense?
  2. Silverlance New Member

Don't you think you're exaggerating it a tad bit don't you think? I'm not exactly banging my head on my keyboard with steam leaking from my ears and swearing curses at you? :p By the way that's a good imagery mind if I use it? And tone it down a bit? Have you seen the previous posts? Being critique is one thing, writing stuff like shadownian is flat out disgraceful.

It seems this entire forum is biased in realism department and even you don't like comics, you find it silly and unrealistic. I find realism boring and when trying to put it in games and adding animations to it, It looks really ugly and weird. Like you said subjective, but is it really necessary to compare every thing that doesn't look like photorealism and tag it Disney?

Now most of you say EQ was always meant to be realistic for the realism crowd, but how do you explain this?

3. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Eh, you seemed pretty upset, but such is the internet. It's not always easy to decipher tone.
    I've kept up with the thread, some commentary was more balanced and respectful than others.
  4. SOE-MOD-17 Member

Going to go ahead and lock this as it is becoming non-constructive.
    Malleria likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.