Be Honest... who else is excited?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Naneeje, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Kittik Well-Known Member

Really wished I had heard about this server when it released. I'm just starting and am already 2xpacs behind.
  2. Mountbatten Well-Known Member

So with KoS apparently now cleared (minus 2 contested), how would you rate the experience? Seems like that was cleared even quicker than DoF.
  3. Zenji Well-Known Member

Well with Cloud mount gear being nearly identical to Relic gear, most of the raid gear having only 3 secondary stats vs. DoF raid gear having 4+, and adds on boss encounters being heroic, sadly it is what we mostly expected. Guess we can mess around until the end of this month sub, and see you all again in EoF.
    Lexxah likes this.
  4. Lexxah Member

Mid-content for Mythies
  5. Testa23 New Member

I mean we're gonna raid just to collect pieces of gear that is .3 percent better then what we can buy on the broker. Then we're gonna start having brigs tanking stuff with maybe a wizard mt or two
  6. Naneeje Well-Known Member

Our Swash is doing all the tanking. It's still fun, regardless.
  7. Zenji Well-Known Member

Sound fun, what guild are you in? Does anyone stream your raids with the Swash tanking? Would be entertaining to watch.
  8. Lyyle Member

Our guild used to have Wizard's Night Out... only mages with a single healer... now that was fun!
  9. Kittik Well-Known Member

Are you saying that was fun as a Wizard or as a Healer?
  10. Naneeje Well-Known Member

Too casual for that, although I believe our raid's Assassin streams, maybe he can stream some new content :)
  11. Zenji Well-Known Member

What guild is that?
  12. Naneeje Well-Known Member

the providers of your portals in sinking sands :)