Be Honest... who else is excited?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Naneeje, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Naneeje Well-Known Member

Just saying :) Tuesday is going to be fun :)
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  2. Hartay Keeper of the Server Hamsters

This tuesday? or November 5th.

I am!
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

there is nothing about the next expansion in the notes :(
    Sixgauge and Breanna like this.
  4. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

I really hope they tweaked both heroic and raid content for this expansion. Or guilds will clear this expansion onfirst raid night and everyone will be gone for another 3 months 3 weeks.

Loads of people are returning because KoS is supposed to be the first expansion with scripted raid fights, so lets hope the hype can live up to that.
  5. Melt Actually plays the game

For me it's mostly that KoS actually has entertaining heroic content, and deeper questlines. Base game is boring and the Peacock line is tedious, but I love just about everything in KoS.
  6. Zenji Well-Known Member

There are a fair amount returning, my expectations are pretty low. The last few TLE servers have tainted me. However, I am still hopeful.

If they do a good enough job on an expansion like KoS, and word gets out it is done well. The population could snowball in a good way if they take that same thing into EoF , RoK, TSO.

On the other hand, if this version of KoS is done poorly, and the server being on 4 month expansions. I would be surprised to see it even make it to TSO.
  7. Spectre Active Member

I agree Zenji. The deadtime with this TLE was terrible. I gave up after the 6th alt with Prismatic.
  8. Zenji Well-Known Member

Just quit after a couple weeks and come back 3 months later for the next expac.
  9. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

I will be excited if the expansion is live after the update today...
  10. Somedude Active Member

If its not steamroll content, I'll be impressed.

I'll be happy even if it is impossible to kill and we start tuning it down rather than it being a cakewalk, joke out the gate like launch and DoF.
  11. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

How's it looking so far?
  12. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

Well our group is level 70 and on the AoA step for claymore, so its as expected. Super super casual server with zero challenges at all so far.

I dont understand how people pay for this and can get any sort of enjoyment out of it.

My final judgement will be after Death toll though.
  13. Mountbatten Well-Known Member

It's been out for like 4 hours and people are already level 70?
  14. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

lol theres two groups ready for Death toll claymore updates. The server is waaaaaaaaaaaay too easy.
  15. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

Depressing but expected
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  16. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

Did any of you expect any thing to be different, again, really? Every TLE has been a disappointment in one way or another and yet people keep expecting a different outcome. It's the old definition of insanity at work again.
  17. Naneeje Well-Known Member

And those groups get what they deserved, they flew through the content as quick as possible as a group. This means 6 people sat at their keyboards for over 6 hours and did nothing but get ready for Claymore. I took 4 hours to harvest and disco crafting books, and then another 8 hours to level up to 67. It was fun, still is, and so what if others are 70. I just hope that most of you are enjoying it, because everyone in my guild is having a blast.
    It's not a disappointment.
    Breanna and Sixgauge like this.
  18. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

Same people, same posts, every expansion every TLE. Now begins 2 weeks of new threads about disappointment and how casuals ruined eq2.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  19. Mountbatten Well-Known Member

God forbid anyone actually want the game to be challenging and for it to take longer than 6 hours to get to level cap and a fair chunk of the way through the epic quest line.

Also, spending 12 hours in an expac that hasn't even been out for 24 hardly counts as "casual".
  20. Sixgauge Well-Known Member