Fixed Internally No Fix for the Week 9 Panda Quest?

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by jbc1948, Oct 29, 2019.

1. jbc1948 Well-Known Member

All toons including the one who did Week 9 are still showing Week 9 not done and Panda does not re-give the quest.
    We were told it would be corrected with today's patch.
  2. Valkyríe-Skyfire New Member

Agreed, was the first thing I checked after the server came back up because we were specifically told that a fix would be in today's patch. Was disappointed to see that there was no fix for it in the patch notes and that my 2 accounts were still only flagged for week 8.
    Mortysha likes this.
  3. Abasinolanam Active Member

Yeah. Honestly I wanted this more than custom UIs lol
    Mortysha likes this.
  4. Ladylou Member

I still only have 8 Panda coins for 2019 after today's update. I did the quest, got my new adorns. However after update last week now only have 8 coins so all my other toons on this account cannot get their adorns. They know there is an issue FIX the darn problem. You're are correct, really Pathetic and unacceptable.
    Golum likes this.
  5. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

The fix was unfortunately not upgraded for this weeks patch but it is still incoming.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  6. Ambereyes New Member

Concerning Panda Days of Summer Quest ---If you say it will be fixed it should be done. Very upset that this was not done.
    Have 30 alts at Lvl 110 this bug effects. Make me wonder sometimes why I still play this after all these years. Been playing since the start of EQ2
  7. Stunmyster New Member

I agree, upset about this. If a fix was promised and not forthcoming in the weekly patch, please tell us it did not make the patch batch. Just a suggestion...
    Edelphia likes this.
  8. Breanna Well-Known Member

He did just tell us it didn't make the patch. The patch was today. So what you're upset because he waited an hour maybe two to let us know?
    Edelphia and Dude like this.
  9. Tupperbeast Active Member

Do not think this is the reason why some or many players are upset the case is already a week old and the team is simply unable to fix a simple mistake, it is not the first mistake that the team makes by unskilled work we just take the new rune the today comes the shows where the mistakes are currently, in addition, we are paying customers and it is our right to get the things we work out are facts and sloppy work can not be tolerated in the long run.
  10. Dude Well-Known Member

Seven minutes after the patch started, he posted that it wasn't an easy fix.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...of-summer-final-week-bug.590990/#post-6572452
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Breanna Well-Known Member

There is a saying, if you don't like what you're paying for then go someplace else. No one is perfect and mistakes happen, the important thing is that they fix them.
    Edelphia and Dude like this.
  12. Tupperbeast Active Member

and you and Dude dont Understand what peeps say sorry to say, but is ok i let you in your Little Dream world for a Moment. have fun ….
  13. Dude Well-Known Member

Thanks! I am having fun. Part of that is understanding the people make mistakes. Today was definitely one of those days. I could get all wrapped up in "what peeps say" or just enjoy playing the game. You have that same choice and have chosen to go a different way. *shrug*
    Breanna likes this.
  14. Breanna Well-Known Member

LOL I have to laugh and wonder how some of you people were brought up by your parents. You whine and cry and yell and scream at them and tell them what a horrible job they are doing. But do you ever bother to say thank you when they fix what you are complaining about. I guess I was just raised with some morals and taught to be polite to people, I am sorry that you guys weren't.
  15. Mortysha New Member

Yes, I do say thank you when filing a bug report, I also say "keep up the great work"! Why? Because I can only begin to imagine all of the hard work and headaches that go into a game like this. I appreciate all those that work on keeping this game going!