Days of Summer final week bug

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Arcos, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Arcos Active Member

Just to say in answer to Dreamweaver - No the fix is not mentioned in this week's patch notes. So waiting with bated breath.
    Alyndrys likes this.
  2. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

They completely forgot about that ! Not fixed :(
  3. jbc1948 Well-Known Member

Just posted a thread in the bug report too.
  4. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

It was not forgotten, it was not upgraded for this patch. It will likely be in next week.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

I am still debating which one I like more " they completely forgot about it " or "it was not ( important enough ? to be ) upgraded for this patch ". Anyway the result is that I am sad and disappointed :(
  6. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

In this case to the best of my understanding, not upgraded means. "It's a fairly complicated fix and they want to make sure it both fixes the problem and doesn't cause new ones." So it wasn't ready to be promoted for this patch, but it will be for the next.
    Juraiya, Cuora, Dude and 3 others like this.
  7. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

Thank you for clarifying :)
  8. Uwopo Active Member

Is there at least a consensus on what's being fixed? There are a variety of problems, some can buy week 9 items, but not on their alts, others can't buy week 9 on the toon they completed the quest with. I unfortunately completed both week 8 and week 9 during the issue and can't even buy week 8 items. I'd hate to find out next week's fix doesn't fix them all.
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Arcos Active Member

Ok first and most important thing to check after long patch was - is the panda now working as intended. Short answer is no - currency still showing 8 weeks completed but panda seems positive I've finished.

So an extra week to fix and zilch.
  10. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Arcos, it seems the fix is working for some and not others. Did you flag /hail the panda on the character that had completed the quests?
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Arcos Active Member

Yes - many times - also tried with alts . All showing 8 completed.
  12. Arcos Active Member

Just checked again - hailed both pandas and nothing.
  13. Morgrim New Member

same problem for me too - hailed quest giver - he's happy but no go for the merchant on main or any alt
  14. Llieam Well-Known Member

One of my accounts works for week 9 now, the other does not. Did all the tricks to try to get it to work...still no go week 8 on my second account.

FYI
    Wares
  15. Juraiya Well-Known Member

Um... *waves hand* This is still broken. I hadn't gotten around to doing this summer's Yun Zi quests for various reasons, and finally got around to doing them today. I did Week 1's quest on my main and completed it; I have the token in my currency inventory. I then decided to do Week 2's on another character, as my main has been pretty much everywhere on (and in) Norrath, so wasn't getting explore disco.

The other character has the 2019 Week 1 token in his currency tab, but when he talks to Yun Zi, the panda offers the Week 1 quest again. And it is definitely that - the quest journal tells me to go to the Desert of Ro.

Really, I shouldn't have to START OVER just because I'm doing it on a different character. That's not how it worked in previous years. Can this be fixed, please? I really want the new 110 armor, but I also don't want to have to repeat what I've already done.

Edit: It occurred to me, I think that I had already completed Week's 1 quest on a character on another server. So this would actually be the third time I would have to complete it. Seriously, this needs to be fixed.