Holiday House Exchange (HHE18) Videos!!!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, May 4, 2018.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

Added to the Maj'Dul decorators videos:)
    Kenana and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Lainni Member

Thanks for all that you do Febrith!! You bring a lot to this community :)
    ~ L ~
  3. Febrith Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for that Lainni /hug.

And apologies to anyone and everyone for anything I may have missed in any home/if I was too giddy/said anything you may have found offensive in jest and the occasional almost-swear word. I enjoyed all your homes very much and I was honoured to do the tours.
    Ocarinah and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  4. Cinnamon Active Member

I also wanted to add mine to the list, Febrith. It's been published so swing on by. I had a busy weekend so I was bit slow getting it published.

Just a note to the decorator, I love it!

-Pepper
  5. Febrith Well-Known Member

No worries Pepper, I was expecting one more to even up the Maj'Dul numbers - and here it is:)

Sorry I couldn't add it to the MD section but I can only add 5 pieces of media at a time.
  6. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I cannot wait to tour all these houses. So happy to see new people participating in these events. Big thanks for running these events and all the videos. :)
  7. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I do know that "Heavy Metal music" is by no means Retro . . . what was intended was that the "records/ vinyl" themselves were RETRO. I mean . . . I had 2 Heavy metal bands on the list which are from across the pond, I would think you would have recognized them.. . . Hammerfall and Night Wish (at least they are considered Heavy Metal here in the states. ) No - the Moody Blues and QUEEN are NOT Heavy Metal, but when one is having a party one should cater to all of their guests taste in Music and not just their own.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

But the question remains: which "Queen's Greatest Hits" album? There are two that I have, and probably more. :D

And Rainbow, Black Sabbath, and/or Dio all work for good Metal. :)

Uwk
    who has a very eclectic taste in music (except for Muzak [shudder] and gangsta rap)
    Kenana likes this.
  9. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Well those could be in the Record box still. . . .the ones named were just on the "Play-list"! ;)
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

This is true...and I love the way you did the Record box, with the "albums"! :D

Uwk
    Kenana likes this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

O. M. G. How did she get all that in one small space??? :eek:

That was amazing! :D

Uwk
    Kenana likes this.
  12. Ratbill Well-Known Member

Finally finished visiting all the houses. It has been such a great pleasure to see all the creativity and colorful outbursts. Very inspirational. Great job everyone. I look forward to the next swap, GnG! :)
  13. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I am slowly going through and touring all these amazing houses. I am doing two videos of each house, Full version and Short & Silent. I am doing the short & silent ones in case people are short on time. I have two playlists that will keep getting updated as I do the videos.

elflover and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  14. Febrith Well-Known Member

Wheee! We're not done yet - here is another from the AB server. My bags are packed and ready to move in tbh:)

15. Febrith Well-Known Member

And another treat from Skyfire:-

16. Ealdian Well-Known Member

Thank you Feb for this preview!

I have to say that Honeyy made that place MUCH better than I left it. I'm so glad to see the improvements she made in the entrance, the library, and the floating garden. All I did was the house. Honeyy added the rest and did such a good job!

I can't wait until the next swap!
  17. elflover Well-Known Member

Ohh! I like the short versions to watch when hubby is trying to talk to me and i can see some of the homes i missed in touring. Tyvm for doing that, Ill watch full versions later on. :D
    Febrith and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  18. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

I'm with you Feb! I'm ready to ,move in! I just LOVE that kitchen. I love kitchens. . . lol. . . . (can someone build me a house like that??? I'll even create a new character just to get another Lavastorm house to do it!)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Febrith like this.
  19. Febrith Well-Known Member

This made me LOL:)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  20. elflover Well-Known Member

It seems every time I got to watch one of the tour videos he wants to talk to me then. So either short no sound or i mute and use the captions which are way wrong at times. :p
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.