Holiday House Exchange (HHE18) Videos!!!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, May 4, 2018.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

Hi all
    I've started my run through these homes on Skyfire this evening - so much more to come, but here's a few to whet your appetite - excellent standard of decorating!

2. Febrith Well-Known Member

3. Mariebella Well-Known Member

Starting to make my way around these houses now and just blown away by the talent!
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I visited this one and the Garden Tea (I also didn't know where that one was, exactly, until I tried to leave with my Good girl and realized it was in Neriak... =8-0) and loved them both! I'll have to visit the others in person, still. :) I visited the ones on Thurgadin and other servers, saving the rest of Skyfire for the last; I was blown away by all the houses there! :D

Uwk
    Kenana and Contessia like this.
  5. Febrith Well-Known Member

And here are the rest of the incredible Skyfire homes - so well done, guys!:)

6. Febrith Well-Known Member

And the wonderful homes from the Antonia Bayle server:-

7. Febrith Well-Known Member

And the last one from AB (I can only post 5 pieces of media at a time apparently!):-

8. Ealdian Well-Known Member

I'm with you Feb, I can't do those bouncies either. Thank the gods for flying mounts!

Lovely home, I am in awe over that sun room!

Thank you so much Honeyy!

Grodie aka Eli
  9. Febrith Well-Known Member

10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aw, where's Thurgadin? :D

And were there any from Halls of Fate? Can't remember... :-/

Uwk
    Kenana likes this.
  11. elflover Well-Known Member

Give the fae sometime to get them all still some just publishing today.. :D yay more homes! TYVM Feb your one busy lil fae !
  12. Febrith Well-Known Member

None for Halls of Fate I'm afraid - or none that I could see when I went to visit - or any of the other servers not mentioned in this thread. Here is Thurgadin just finished uploading:-

13. Febrith Well-Known Member

And one more from Skyfire:-

Let me know guys if any more are published on your servers that I haven't covered:)
  14. Mariebella Well-Known Member

What an amazing job getting all these done in one day, you must be hoarse from talking all day.

You know when you said "Oh she doesn't half go on" reading that first book I laughed so hard, every single one of my guildies (and husband) would tell you the same.
  15. Febrith Well-Known Member

Just teasing you /hug - it was said with love:)
    Kenana and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Mariebella Well-Known Member

Oh I know, that's why I laughed so hard lol.
    Kenana and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  17. Febrith Well-Known Member

And finally (I think, maybe...)....ooooh!;)

18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Wulfvereen does excellent work, and it's her first swap! She told me in a /tell that she'll probably do more in the future! :)

Thanks! Wulfvereen liked it, too! :)

Quiarrah does amazing stuff! I've often been favored to be a recipient of her generosity and creativity! :D

Ratbill does awesome work, too, but I'm surprised he hasn't been in Thurgadin longer; I thought he was based in Holland?

Uwk
    who still needs to catch up on all the many Skyfire ones (and wonders: has everything been published yet? I know folks were waiting on their decoratees... :D)
    Kenana likes this.
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Saw some more of the Skyfire places in person (including the 20 Shades of Antonica; I was wondering about the little garden area, looked like something blue in there? It's a little pond! :D), and so far, the rest in Feb's awesome videos! I'm definitely gonna have to go see them in person! :)

And that was a barracuda, not a trout, in the Rainbow Splash place (you can always tell from the underbite to the jaw; sharks have an overbite, and trout/salmon have a fairly small, thin lower jaw compared to the rest of the head [and two fins on the back; a relatively huge middle one and a much smaller in the back before the tail]; can't really see the teeth that much in trout/salmon, and barracuda like to flash theirs :D)...but wow, omg, what an idea for an aquarium house! Makes me almost embarrassed for mine on Test... :oops: But the owner there also wants his land-based buddies to be able to get around without worrying about drowning yet (still, can be improved on, with the new stuff we have, and the techniques I can steal from--er, borrow from Contessia, and...). :D

Uwk
    Kenana and Contessia like this.
  20. Lainni Member

These are all so lovely!!!

Febrith - I was out of town and just got to publishing the home that Chai did for me on Maj'Dul. It's called HHE 2018 Love is in the Air. Erolissi home :) She did such a great job, I dont want it to be missed <3

~ L ~