A Shanette Update

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Spextasy, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

Not unless I lock her away! /evil grin
    Ratbill, Merriel, Moena and 5 others like this.
  2. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Bring it, Iksar! We'll just take your crayons away!
    Ratbill, Merriel, Moena and 6 others like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Considering Scrappyz is a Sarnak, OOH! :D

Uwk
  4. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I am so glad you were able to get a ticket right away!!! Homeshow people are soooooo amazing!!! Hugs <3 xoxoxoxoxoxo.
  5. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Ops! Same thing to a high elf tho, right? Eeeep
    Ratbill, Merriel, Moena and 4 others like this.
  6. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Me too!!!! This community is amazing. The love and support that I've been receiving is amazing and it just keeps pouring in! Someone from Homeshow, not sure if they want to be pointed out so I'll keep them quiet for now, lives very close to me and is even donating a very nice bed for Shanette too. I'm so happy and I can't even begin to tell you how much stress has been lifted off of my shoulders. I would've sold just about everything just to get her here.
    Thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart! I will keep you all updated!!!!
    Ratbill, Scrappyz, Ocarinah and 7 others like this.
  7. Gretel Well-Known Member

The community IS amazing, so amazing, I honestly don't have words for it. It's a *huge* thing to take someone into your home the way you are Wiz - I've done it in the past, and had it done for me when I was in need too, and it's not an easy thing to do (even if it seems like an easy choice, it's still a really big deal to change a living situation like that!). Your kindness and generosity is impressive and humbling. I really do hope everything works out well for all of you from people to furbabies. It looks like the irl stuff is getting taken care of, so I'll just say if there's anything I can do to help with any of the in-game stuff you and Shan have going on right now, please don't hesitate to ask. <3 to you both.
    Ratbill, Ocarinah, Merriel and 6 others like this.
  8. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Words can't even begin to express how touched I am by the support y'all have shown, not just to me but to Wizzam as well. Not that I'm the least bit surprised...I've always known our decorating community was amazing. ;)

It is indeed wonderful that Wiz has offered to take me into her home during this difficult time in my life, and I will be trying to pay her back for her kindness and generosity forever. Though I think she's just secretly moving me in so I have to make her tacos. :D

I can never begin to repay all the kindness that has been shown, not just financially, but with thoughts, prayers, and overall support. I can't wait to be back on Norrath and see you all very soon. I have missed all of you and decorating so very much.
    Ratbill, Karamella, Ocarinah and 9 others like this.
  9. kianne Well-Known Member

Yeshhhhhhhhhhh she's alive I tells ya aliveeeee muhahahahahaaaaa *coff coff (still got this cold dang it) .. whoo hooo... we luvs ya,ya pudding xxx (not blamangy slop lol the sweet and sweet pudding) xxx <3
    Ratbill, Ocarinah, Merriel and 7 others like this.
  10. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

Careful.. I'll lock you away too!
    Ratbill, Ocarinah, Merriel and 5 others like this.
  11. Spextasy Well-Known Member

You literally have to go through me to mess with her now. :p
    Ratbill, Ocarinah, Merriel and 8 others like this.
  12. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

As if that's gonna stop me? C'mon now.. you know me better than this
    Ratbill, Ocarinah, Merriel and 4 others like this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Well, depending on what Wizzam's mains are, you're either using an Illy or a Necro against both of them...which could be interesting to watch, come to think. ;->

Uwk
  14. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

Nah.. just my charm
    Ratbill, Ocarinah, Merriel and 3 others like this.
  15. Kenana Well-Known Member

Best friend love....one of the highest forms :) It looks like decorator love comes pretty close! This is a beautiful thing to see.
    Ratbill, Spextasy, kianne and 6 others like this.
  16. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

I wanna come for tacos! And doughnuts! And pudding! Hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs <3
    Ratbill, Moena, Spextasy and 5 others like this.
  17. Wizzam Well-Known Member

CAYANNE!!!!
    Ratbill, Moena, Spextasy and 2 others like this.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Cayanne? :confused: Cayenne? :eek:

Uwk
    Ratbill and Moena like this.
  19. kianne Well-Known Member

MUHAHAHAHA HAHAHA.......... Go Oaky,go Oaky, gimme an O 'O'.gimme an A'a'. Gimme a K 'K'. Gimme .a Y'y' what do u have ... Doughnut I mean Oakyyyyyyyyy ........WOOOOOOOZAMMMMMMMM!!!! LOL
  20. Wizzam Well-Known Member

For the longest time I pronounced her name 'Cayanne' instead of Key-Ann. So now I call her Cayanne and she calls me Wooozam lmao!

And it's spelled D-O-N-U-T, Oaky. Don't let Cayanne convince you otherwise. She's bonkers!