Tinkerfest Feedback & Bugs - 2016

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Kaitheel, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Yep! Recipe worked like a charm for my master tinkerer!
  2. Lera Well-Known Member

Is there a reason the new recipe book is 60s 90c, but the old ones are 10 cogs? Shouldn't the new one also cost 10 cogs?
  3. Kaitheel Developer

Sure there is a reason... Oops! I'll fix that.

~ Kaitheel
  4. Kaitheel Developer

@kaitheel 10:35am · 13 Jul 2016

"Thank you to those who have been helping to test Tinkerfest. Hopefully, the next update will be tomorrow! You guys have been great! #EQ2"

~ Kaitheel
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Not to be a nooge, but (oh, who are you kiddin', Uwk, you live for that!):
    Shouldn't Myron be selling Tinkerfest Blueprints 8.0? ;->

Uwk
    Kaitheel and Mizgamer62 like this.
  6. NrthnStar5 Well-Known Member

Are the new mounts in yet?
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I'm there right now with my Test toons (already found 5 of the new collection pieces! Thanks, Kaitheel!); I'll check. :)

EDIT: So far, I've seen the Leaf-Blown Carpet (Myron, already sold elsewhere in the Moonlight Enchantment events), the Blue, Dark, Emerald, Pine, Red, and Tan sets of Canvas Oscillating Kajiggers (wings, probably from last time), the Energized and Illuminated Tinkerfest Hovercogs, and the Combustible, Energized, Illuminated, Mechanized, Retrofitted, and Whirliblade Gearskifs of Myron's.

EDIT: my bad; only found 4 new collectibles. Can't "collect" them yet, though; I'm dyin' to know what they add up to! :D

Uwk
    NrthnStar5 and Mizgamer62 like this.
  8. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Kaitheel said the patch is due tomorrow, so the mounts shouldn't be there yet.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

D'oh! X-P

Uwk
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  10. d1anaw Well-Known Member

I like the outfit. It's about time to get an outfit that is nice for Tinkerfest. That galvanized thing, really didn't do it for me.
    Kaitheel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  11. Mizgamer62 Feldon Fan Club Member

Thanks to Kaitheel, Niami, and all the players who test! I can't wait! :)
  12. Gneaux Active Member

So far I have found 8 of the new collectables,,, it appears that only 4 of them spawn in Gnomeland Security,, while the other 4 spawn in both Freeport AND Qeynos,, . Having tested out Thurgadin docks,, I have not come across any that spawn there,, as of yet I say (might be my bad RNG)

EDIT: I must add that the same one that spawn in Freeport ALSO spawn in Qeynos so, no need to go to both cities for those.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Whew! That's a relief for my li'l youngster toons in both alignment pools. ;->

Uwk
    father of many
    Gneaux and Mizgamer62 like this.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And to whoever it was (if it was you, Kaitheel, a thousand blessings upon your head! :D) for all the recipes in book 8.0! They seriously ROCK (TRIANGLES ANYONE [of sufficient Tinkering level to scribe the book, of course] CAN MAKE!)!!!!! :D

Uwk
    Kaitheel and Mizgamer62 like this.
  15. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Apologies if this is as clear as mud. Bad arthritis day, so brain working slowly. Where does one obtain the platinum tinkerfest cog required for the jump packs?

Aso, Typo:
    Examine info for the the two jump-packs: "...this tinkered Jump-Pack! Itselferchant is not responsible ..."

Unless the inventor of them is a poor gnome whose parents hated him enough to give him a name that was a pain to spell, Itselferchant is the victim of a copy/paste error. :D
  16. Gneaux Active Member

Could that be the component that is sold on one of those merchants for the "mechano-thingy-mabobs"? Not sure of the exact name but I am pretty sure there is a merchant that sells some sort of component to make certain tradeskilled items during Tinkerfest.
  17. Kaitheel Developer

The coin is rewarded for completing the new collection. It is deposited directly into your currency tab.

~ Kaitheel
  18. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I was just coming back to edit my post, now that I've finished the collection. Thank you, sir! I'll go buy those two to take 'em for a test flight :D
  19. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

Is the coin supposed to be subject to the member doubling mechanic? I went to do the collection on a second me so I could get both jump-packs, and happily realized I already had 2 coins from the turn-in :D
  20. Gneaux Active Member

Has anyone discovered where the Vortex Pliers spawn? It is the last piece for the new collection I am missing