4th July weekend event?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by duckster, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Slipshod Active Member

Woot! Just found out that there is double DOUBLE Xp on the R2T event server until July 5th!
    suka likes this.
  2. suka Well-Known Member

awesome. where was that announced please and is it on the live servers as well?
  3. Siren Well-Known Member

Okay, that makes absolutely no sense. Race to Trakanon doesn't even launch until July 12 for Pete's sake. :p

Do you actually mean Isle of Refuge or Stormhold?

And links or it didn't happen besides.
    Moonpanther, SierraDawn and suka like this.
  4. suka Well-Known Member

lol i totally didn't catch the r2t part.
    Siren likes this.
  5. Slipshod Active Member

6. Wammi New Member

really hope they dont skimp out on this opportunity.
    HaphazardAllure and SierraDawn like this.
  7. Kahleem Active Member

Where is our dbl exp and triple DBG cash event for Stormhold :mad: ?!?!?!?
  8. Siren Well-Known Member

They stopped doing double and triple station cash back when they were still SOE, because it was totally killing them financially. (Sony Japan sold off SOE to Columbus Nova in the first place because they were losing money.) Angry face and hyperbolic punctuation not required here, lol.

And by the way, Slipshod was trolling and nothing more. Nobody knows anything about the holiday yet. RadarX said he's looking into it (in the other holiday thread). That's about all anyone knows right now.
    Avahlynn likes this.
  9. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

50% off ToT expac seems a good plan
    Tekka and Prissetta like this.
  10. Siren Well-Known Member

I have an alt account that only goes up to DoV or so. Would ToT catch me up?

On my main account, I just buy every expansion as it comes out, so I can't remember what you get free along with what else you buy anymore.
  11. suka Well-Known Member

yes - the free one only gets you to tov
  12. Tekka Well-Known Member

Good plan! I think the only place you can get it "risk free" is from DBG now, seems fair to discount it!
  13. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

I would seriously kill for a sale on racial armor sets. Lol the appearance of many of us on IoR is not so good. Cobbled together is the definition of our wardrobes there. I miss my cute clothes!
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  14. Maldek Active Member

It would just be nice if they announced the event BEFORE it actually begins...
  15. HaphazardAllure Well-Known Member

I'm hoping we'll hear something around noon PST, that's usually when they announce this stuff.
  16. Lamatu Active Member

17. Inah New Member

Saw this on the home page under community/news
    Members, Enjoy This Weekend with a BANG!

07-01-2016
    Prepare yourselves, Norrathians – something extra is coming your way!
    Looking to snag yourself some items from the marketplace? Members will receive a 40% marketplace discount for all items from 12 PM PT on Friday July 1, 2016 until 12PM PT on Tuesday, July 5, 2016!
    All Access members will be awarded double personal status AND double guild status for the duration of the extended weekend!
    Please note that double status will not be included for items purchased from vendors or the Marketplace.
    Not an All Access member yet? With bonuses, discounts, access to new content, and more, there’s never been a better time to join!
  18. suka Well-Known Member

19. Poofe Active Member

Boo for no double XP...
    Siren likes this.
  20. Raff Well-Known Member

Awesome...Dbl status all the way around.

Thanks DB