Free Transfers for Merged Servers starts Thurs, Dec 3

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Gulaep Well-Known Member

Yeah. I am finding that to work best as well.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Xillean like this.
  2. Eles Well-Known Member

[IMG]

good luck then.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! Awesome GIF! I've seen old folks look like that, too; humans at either extreme are always amusing as all get-out! :)

Uwk
    Prissetta likes this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm...wonder if that's what did it, though the first time I tried it, it just booted me to Character Select, so I wasn't sure what to do from there, if exiting completely would mess anything up. Since, when I had to do it again, it booted me straight all the way out, now I know what to look for. :)

Uwk
  5. Tabri Well-Known Member

Thank you Thank you I apologize for panicking too early but we had a hard time finding out whether AB would be included or not in the first place before you finally told us.

This is my birthday and Christmas present from yall and its a great one!! My characters will all be together again after years back on my original server(sort of). :D
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woot! Congrats! :D

And happy birthday! :)

Uwk
  7. Juraiya Well-Known Member

The characters who lost their names, did you get a free rename for them? I'm just wondering how this works.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  8. Alenna Well-Known Member

looks like it is. It even states it when you do the transfer at the last step. at least on all three I've done.
  9. Spindle Well-Known Member

Just curious, have you received tokens via in-game email on any of those 41 accounts yet? I sincerely hope so.
  10. Gulaep Well-Known Member

Yeah when you use the token you get a small window on screen that you tell where you wish to move to. It then does a name check and it will tell you if that name is taken or not. You can just leave the window up, take time to think of a new name and type it right in there in the transfer window. Keep trying until it accepts a name.
  11. Gulaep Well-Known Member

Hey Uwk? You said you got your newest Krono that you bought today but did the characters on that account get a mail soon after your status changed to Member?
  12. Alenna Well-Known Member

I was able to move the three I wanted to today unfortunately the 2nd and 3rd I transferred did not get their prestige houses transferred with them which means everything in them is missing luckly I kept my apprentices in their inventory. yes I /petitioned
  13. Gulaep Well-Known Member

Eek! Ack! I haven't even checked my prestige homes yet. I only have two that that hopefully got transferred but I haven't checked yet. I have one normal Halas Manor that had some duplicate depots in it, I hope that went well also.

I did make one goof and I should have known better seeing how spotty my short-term memory is at times. Today after reading the token in game that no-trade house items will NOT be transferred if they were left in a different alt's house - I quickly "published a house" to get quick access on another alt who had to pick up a Guild Hall door he originally bought. But I then forgot to "unpublish" the house before I transferred that house owner as well. So here's hoping that not "unpublishing" the house didn't screwz things up so bad.

EDIT: Bah! One prestige house the Galleon of Dreams with two depots and guild hall door transferred fine, the normal Qeynos apartment that I forgot to unpublish transferred fine as well, but my "base of operations" prestige house the Uncanny Estate that had seven very full depots and a guild hall door, did not. My Halas Manor that had five depots and guild hall door transferred. So I seem to have lost one home so far, the important one. I also used the /petition
  14. Alenna Well-Known Member

yes you do 2 of my three had to be renamed it was free it is part of the transfer process
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Bought it; haven't gotten credit for owning it yet. I imagine even the auto-whatevers are busier than a one-armed man hanging wallpaper right now; I'll keep folks apprised of what happens with that.

Good news is, I hadn't lost any houses, or any items that I know of (being Silvers, they didn't have much in the first place), and except for the initial hiccup for my first attempt, everything's gone smoothly so far. :)

Good luck to those who needed to /petition! :-/

Uwk
    Gulaep likes this.
  16. Gulaep Well-Known Member

Sub-total so far of this transfer experience (sub-total because I still have my Silver account to do after Uwk get's back to me), the sub-total is four re-names (one I am sad about), one lost prestige with 9 depots (not 7 like I thought) and guild hall door and all the items in the moving crate; then I also lost a normal house with everything in the moving crate.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ow ow ow ow ow ow! :(

And as soon as the Powers get back to me, I'll get back to the folks here! :D Hopefully, this will give us a benchmark as to how long it takes between getting a Krono and being able to use it. :)

Uwk
    Prissetta likes this.
  18. Alenna Well-Known Member

ok characters are already on the new server what do they need the account and cc information for as if I was transferring them from one account to another?
  19. Faelan Active Member

I have not received the transfer token e-mail on any of my characters. Anyone else with this problem?
  20. Kelvani Well-Known Member

I had this same problem a few days ago with a PAID transfer to AB, and then again today with 2 free transfers to AB. Submit a petition with the characters name and server, and in about 3-4 days they should be restored to you intact. With this many moves it may take a bit longer. All your stuff will be there when they restore it.

Also, to the person who asked about the contracts still being there the answer is no, they are not.