Merge Downtimes: Crushbone, Butcherblock, and Oasis - Updates Inside!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Katzandra Well-Known Member

Bloodlust is now BloodlustZX on EQ2wire. I read on EQ2Wire that the guild rename function won't be available until tomorrow..........I think in the case of Bloodlust Oasis and Solstice Oasis, there are guilds on Butcherblock and or Crushbone that were created earlier. In some cases, these guilds appear to be inactive so the priority should be given to guilds where someone has logged into the game recently.
  2. Blackdog Member

nothing I do is serious :)
    just enjoying the show tbh, nothing to do on my server so trolling this merger thread is my new passion, CHEERS!!
    suka and Scrappyz like this.
  3. Raisie Member

Ha you are right Kat. Twenty minutes ago I was solsticeZ on wire. Now I am SolsticeZX. This gives me hope that they reset the guild naming and I am no longer Raisie of Name! LOL
    Senrabyn and suka like this.
  4. Rhapsodic1 Active Member

Can always rename your guilds to "Bloodlust of Oasis" or something like that
  5. Laaw Well-Known Member

the fall give aways have been nice. but compensation that would be optional. they told us this was coming. I don't feel entitled...
    suka likes this.
  6. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

To quote the Joker: "Why So Serious?" hehe :p
    Blackdog likes this.
  7. Adevil Well-Known Member

Holly Longdale@TheWindstalker 1 hr1 hour ago
    On Maj'Dul, I'm ooking at one remaining issue. We fixed a bunch of other things... #EQ2
  8. Midnighthunter New Member

who are the leaders of Bloodlust now? Once upon a time I was in Bloodlust and just renewed my account yesterday so you can imagine how much of a let down it was to see my home servers down lol.
    Jinksie likes this.
  9. Roshen Well-Known Member

UPDATE #4 (~2:30PM PT) Maj'dul is still down for maintenance. Not solid ETA, but getting this server up and working properly is a priority for the team.
    Griffon Lady, Jinksie, GrunEQ and 6 others like this.
  10. Raisie Member

Roshen did you reset the guild naming? Please, please ....
    Signed
    Raisie of Name
    Shaie, Favorlock and Senrabyn like this.
  11. suka Well-Known Member

Scrappyz likes this.
  12. Mysstie Well-Known Member

Lalalala...
  13. Dolphinsgal Active Member

Ty Roshen for the update and I think no eta is the best bet at this point as all other eta's have been blown by.
    Hopefully you'll get it fix and running before the masses go more nuts than we already are.

I hate change of any kind but this is a hard one atm. I'm having EQ2 withdrawls and getting grumpy as I have been told, the laughing stopped about an hour ago now i'm restless.
    Prissetta, Scrappyz and Kyriea like this.
  14. Laaw Well-Known Member

if this goes on too much longer I will have to switch from lemonade to rum and hot cocoa
    Rifuul, Dolphinsgal and Breanna like this.
  15. Erikk New Member

What a difference the lack of one little "e" makes. I think you meant hard "ONE" there. giggity
    Kurisutaru and Scrappyz like this.
  16. Merryas New Member

After 11 years, you'd think one would come to just accept this level of FUBAR with any major undertaking. Yet still I hope that one day things will just go smoothly. Call me a dreamer.
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  17. Laaw Well-Known Member

this is smooth compared to the hacko_O
  18. Dolphinsgal Active Member

LOL I didn't see that until I saw your post, it does change the meaning a bit...fixed it :)
  19. Dolphinsgal Active Member

I like the idea of rum and hot cocoa but hold the hot cocoa or make it hot apple cider with the rum...going to check if we have rum
  20. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

How bout hold both and hand me just the rum? :D
    Jinksie and Dolphinsgal like this.