Merge Downtimes: Crushbone, Butcherblock, and Oasis - Updates Inside!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Dolphinsgal Active Member

Yea!! I found chocolate cake to go with/after it or cin buns...now i'm in a munchy mood and it's all DB fault if the servers were up I wouldn't want to eat all the yummy but bad for you foods lol
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  2. Laaw Well-Known Member

lol this is appropriate listening to snoopy vs the red baron
    Dolphinsgal likes this.
  3. Laaw Well-Known Member

now I want a flying dog house in gane
  4. Dolphinsgal Active Member

as a house item or a mount? i can see either one but the mount makes a funny pic
  5. Laaw Well-Known Member

a mount for my gnome:)
    Prissetta likes this.
  6. Dolphinsgal Active Member

Wait hold the phone the servers aren't locked any more....is it true they are up?
  7. Jinksie Well-Known Member

That was me - Casdoe (aka Jinksie) here, one of the guild leaders of Bloodlust (Oasis). I have been informed it is now showing as BloodlustZX. I did also log a petition. We shall see. Worst case scenario, I am leaning towards becoming Bloodlust of Oasis.
    Prissetta and Asavi like this.
  8. Jinksie Well-Known Member

Hi Asavi! *waves*
  9. Asavi New Member

Hi Jinksie!!!! I miss our home!
    Jinksie likes this.
  10. Merryas New Member

Yeah, but the hack wasn't something they had as much time as they wanted to take to prepare in advance before pulling the trigger. The hack was a\something they had to react to in real time. There IS a distinction.
  11. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

It's working!!! *jumps for joy* :D
  12. Jinksie Well-Known Member

Welcome back! Enymac is still the primary guild leader, with myself and another helping out. (re: Bloodlust on what was formerly known as Oasis.)
  13. Asavi New Member

Server is up!
  14. Kiwi New Member

I have Guineapig Steaks to go with the rum.
  15. Laaw Well-Known Member

in game bbl if it doen't stay
  16. Edelphia Well-Known Member

I can totally relate. The other 2 guilds with Phoenix Rising haven't logged in for at least a year, yet when I logged in I was Phoenix Risingzz :'(
  17. Anastaise Active Member

Wow - so someone can purchase a low level guild and change the name right before the server merge and force an established guild to lose their name. Way to exploit. I do have screenshots from yesterday and they did not have our guild name yesterday.
  18. Twinks Member

Calm down dear. It's almost as if your guild are obsessed with "exploits" ;)
    Laiina likes this.
  19. Celrath Member

Server is back down.
  20. Chilton0585 Member

well that didn't last.