Secret Santug Holiday House Swap 2014

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Darkzypher, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Ok names are added . .haven't seen any mail yet . . . maybe later today?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

The mails will go out starting in about five minutes, and should all be out within an hour.
  3. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

just added ya as trustee. my house has been ready for almost 4 weeks now, lol! can't wait! :D
  4. Sapphirius Well-Known Member

Whoopee! *fingers itching*
  5. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

Kloree, I cannot send you a PM on the forums. However, I did send you an in-game mail. Please check Audrasprite for your assignment.
  6. SnapdragonFlora New Member

haven't got a msg on forums yet, and didn't have any in game mail. :(
  7. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

Your name is two down the list from where I am at the moment :) It's taking a bit longer than I thought to send out all of the mails. Don't worry, yours is coming!
  8. SnapdragonFlora New Member

Awesome! Thanks! I was getting worried :)
  9. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

ALL MAILS HAVE BEEN SENT OUT.

If you did not receive a mail in-game, your mailbox was FULL, and I was required to send you a PM only.

Access to your Santee's home will be granted LATE TONIGHT OR EARLY TOMORROW MORNING PST. This is to prevent you from running into your Santee as they possibly grant last minute access to the organizers :) They aren't actually banned from their home until the 1st.

If for some reason your Santee has not granted the organizers access by tomorrow when we go to grant trustee to you, you will receive a followup PM (it will be a reply to the SSHHS2014 PM that you received tonight, rather than a new PM.)

Please keep all questions and replies to the SSHHS2014 PM in your inbox, do not start a new PM with me. I have over 50 PMs in my mailbox having to do with the SSHHS2014, and I'd like to keep from adding to them!

Also please message me via PM, NOT in-game mail. My mailbox is already stressed to the max, and you may not be able to reach me.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Be sure to pace yourself intelligently! :) My first time was last year, and it was a disaster; I wound up being over a week late, and I'm not sure if my Santee liked it at all. :-/

Uwk
    SnapdragonFlora likes this.
  11. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

Your Santee enjoyed it :) We heard nothing but compliments from everyone involved.
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Cool! My first try at decorating for someone else. :)

Uwk
  13. Khraezi New Member

Character Name: Khraezi
    Server Name: Freeport
    The city the house you want decorated is located in: Qeynos
    The home address: 4 Bayle Court
    How many rooms you’d like to have decorated: 2
    How many rooms you’re willing to decorate: 2
    If you will need help crafting/obtaining items for the home you are going to decorate: NO
    If you will need help funding the home decorating (max 100p): NO
  14. Neosho New Member

Character Name: Neosho
    Server Name: Antonia Bayle
    The city the house you want decorated is located in: Freeport
    The home address: Residence of the Blades
    How many rooms you’d like to have decorated: 4, if you want to do more, then feel free. :D Otherwise, 4 is fine.
    How many rooms you’re willing to decorate: Up to 10
    If you will need help crafting/obtaining items for the home you are going to decorate: I might, but I usually have crafting friends who can help. :D
    If you will need help funding the home decorating (max 100p): I should be good on funds. ^^
  15. Khraezi New Member

I can make items for others on Freeport if needed... please send me in game mail with reasonable order and I will try and get it to you quickly as possible... Thanks :)
  16. Catarinea New Member

Carpenter’s Name: Catarinea
    Server Name: AB
    Hours and days you’ll be available: Mon, Wed, Fri 9am - Noon EST

I am able to craft multiples 1, 5, or 10.

If you are not in a rush (or have a request after these hours) feel free to in game mail me a list!

I can craft everything basic and advanced carpenter related. I also have faction with several folks to craft their stuff. Just ask me! I am also willing to go purchase and place whatever you need if I have faction. (I.E. Hua Mein)
  17. Wrath New Member

Character Name: Toluene (Known in HAT as Satsuke)
    Server Name: Freeport
    The city the house you want decorated is located in: Gorowyn
    The home address: Gorowyn Suites (Breakout)
    How many rooms you’d like to have decorated: Cabin by the pond 1-3 room house
    How many rooms you’re willing to decorate: 1-3
    If you will need help crafting/obtaining items for the home you are going to decorate: I have a maxed carpenter
    If you will need help funding the home decorating (max 100p): Not needed
  18. Jexi Well-Known Member

I'll donate my time to decorate a room or two if you need someone for a server that has no person to trade with.

I can also provide furniture crafting on Freeport, Antonia Bayle or Everfrost.
  19. Austerity Member

Character Name: Xeeta
    Server Name: Unrest
    The city the house you want decorated is located in: Since I am the only one on Unrest to sign up I am offering my services in the event that a person is needed on another server. I have an extra character slot I can use.
    The home address: N/A
    How many rooms you’d like to have decorated: N/A
    How many rooms you’re willing to decorate: 1-4
    If you will need help crafting/obtaining items for the home you are going to decorate: If I am to work on any other server than Unrest I would probably need help.
    If you will need help funding the home decorating (max 100p): Only if not on Unrest.
  20. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

And CLOSED again! To the (very few) people who are being reassigned, you will receive an update to the PM you were sent, as well as a new in-game mail.