Scheduled Server Downtime November 12, 2014

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Afista_DG, Nov 11, 2014.

1. VeilShard Active Member

There are 3 red posts in this thread, I'd say they are doing their job keeping us updated.
  2. Oary Member

Ridiculous, right?
  3. taleta Member

See that little reply button on the bottom right of a post?
  4. GeekyGothy Active Member

Configuration, Configuration...configuration.
  5. vampiregoat69 Member

MUTANGA RAGING NOW ARRRGH!!!!
    Fangrim likes this.
  6. Savvy Member

oh Ye of Little Faith :)
  7. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Given that you love your cats, your game names should be more like mine...Kittybock, Kittaene, etc. All use Kitt :D Those are, btw, names of two of my RL kitties (we have 3)...Kittybock is now 15 and diabetic, so, like you I schedule things around my "girls"

That said, my "girls" have volunteered to slap around the EQ2 hamsters to get this thing rolling, if need be...j/s

Kitty
  8. Sedient Active Member

Explains everything.
    Oary likes this.
  9. Rhymehouse Member

10. Oary Member

THAT is a good troll.
  11. Balbasur Active Member

could also be they forgot to update certs
  12. Airros Active Member

That's what I hit...the little red reply button...
  13. Tonkah New Member

If only it were just that easy right :) except you forgot one thing, if they are fixing bugs they may have had to rewrite some of the coding " thus rolling it back wouldn't do any good " :) I'm not a tech but I think I'm correct :)
  14. Garaphax New Member

there is nothing like dropping $240.00 bucks to SOE for something you can not use!! I mean hell you should patent this practice as SOE is SO DAMNED GOOD AT IT!
    jessejames likes this.
  15. Velouon New Member

Thank you Prissetta, after paging through, loved the remark - if you read through you can see the obvious answer to 'is anyone else having trouble logging in or is it just me ?' lmao apparantly it is not just me
    Prissetta likes this.
  16. bloodyDrunk New Member

assuming that's true, they don't mind not being able to play as long as they annoy the hell out of the programmers by getting the players more pissed off.
  17. Piicibu New Member

another great one......hahahaha
    Garnall likes this.
  18. Sylvain Member

A re
    A registered corporation has all the rights of an individual but none of the responsibilities. We all clicked on the "agree" button following the EULA agreement in order to play EQ2. So there you go.
    I do not work for SOE. I am equally as concerned about the current server situation, just not emotionally effected as some.

Perhaps our guilds should all incorporate. At least we would be on equal footing.

All comments and opinions of this player are his own, and should probably be ignored. No really do not read another word. I mean the writer is jonesing for a reality that is in fact of a non-ordinary nature and exists only in cyber-space, an entity that has no basis in ordinary realities, and is therefore subject to laws only based, created, ignored, argued and otherwise policed in or by said non-ordinary realities.
  19. Nubhealz New Member

There is actually a feature that you can find their posts specifically..
  20. Frash New Member

I find that Holly Longdale's Twitter gives more up-to-date information than the official EQ2 feed. Apparently even their emails are down.

https://twitter.com/WindstalkerEQ2