5 Fashionable Items Every Norrathian Must Have

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Tajar Well-Known Member

One of my personal fave sets is the Shadowfire stuff.

[IMG]
  2. Luperza Community Manager

This is a throwback. It's meant to be fun and bring back nostalgia. I wanted people to share their items they love and bring up memories about the ones listed. It's not something new and exciting. Come on, Poisonhawk! :p

Yay! Send us photos of your adventures Koren! :) :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Speaking of seasons... Given the bunny hat, if they do bring out that mount, you just KNOW what'll happen... :-/

"Duck season!"
    "Rabbit season!"
    [Elmer Season sign revealed...]

Uwk
    Kurisutaru and Naramsin like this.
  4. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

Now I really want the duck mount. Then I want to organize a massive pvp battle with evil toons riding ducks and good ones riding bunnies. (And exiles can have Elmer Fudd hunting hats.)
  5. Yeager New Member

I agree; will we ever see any of the remaining racial heritage armor (especially wondering about iksar).
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aw, c'mon; Daffy's not evil, and he didn't even have a rivalry issue with Bugs until Chuck Jones did almost all the directing for the later cartoons in the 50s...plot-driven director; there was never a way Daffy could win any of that. :(

If you want a great Daffy character, watch the earlier Bob Clampett Warner cartoons! He much preferred a character-driven story. ;->

Uwk
    Kurisutaru likes this.
  7. Naramsin Well-Known Member

That would just make the Dragon think "Yumm! a new flavor of Bubblegum!"
  8. Poisonhawk Active Member

Sorry Luperza....
    Luperza and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

lol lollypop lollypop uh lolly lollypop doo doo doo doo doo .
    I think the whole thing is about outfits that started in EQ went on into EQ2 and might go on beyond
    don't take yourself so serious shish
    I actually was more reminded of cotton candy looking at the pink knight and they should come out with a short sexy outfit
    with a cotton tail for females next year I would so get it.
  10. Lodrelhai Well-Known Member

I'd prefer the short sexy outfit with a cotton tail that's gender-neutral. As in it looks exactly the same on males and females!
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Like the Starfleet uniforms from the very first Star Trek Motion Picture (with Shatner)? ;->

Uwk
    who, as bad as it was once past the first five minutes (with the Klingons), still prefers The Motion Picture to anything Abrams has done (outside of Fringe) ;->
  12. Eles Well-Known Member

Please, make the Mark of Awakened an Appareance Chest version so we can use it
  13. Mopeygothic Active Member

still no appearance or conversion availible for the item :(

[IMG]
  14. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

As a good scots girl (whose clan sadly is doing a world wide search now for our new chieftain or chieftainess) I have been eyeing the kilts on sale. Cynara and I went to Scotland on vacay about a year ago together with my spouse, and lol I found out my clan was actually one sworn fealty wise, to the hubby's clan. Anyhow, glad we have kilts in Norrath!

Also the scarf from frostfell got me smiling about that holiday. I love frostfell!
  15. Tabri Well-Known Member

I agree on Mark of the Awakened I still am holding mine in case we can ever use it for appearance(dreaming).

I also loved the epic weapons- we need new ones?
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

I put a few pictures here of some of them too many to put here :)
    Luperza and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aw, you don't have a picture of the Fugly Stick (Mystic uber-weapon)? That's the Ugly Stick they always talk about ugly things having been beaten with... ;->

Uwk
    who's reluctant to get his Mystic up that high a level... :-/
  17. Confession New Member

Any chance #5 will ever be true for Sarnak? Class hats still don't appear on them.
  18. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

True, that; the best we've ever gotten for hats, helmets, caps, etc. has been a li'l dorky face hanky draped across the bridge of the nose like a race horse's "head sock" (whatever it's actually called). :-/

A blinker hood?
    [IMG]

If they can make real helmets, hats, etc. for Ratonga and Iksar, why not for Sarnak? :(

Uwk
    boss of at least three fine, upstanding (kinda) Sarnak ;->
  19. Blue_Rio New Member

I would send you a screen shot of my fury in hat with owl pet but I do not use "links" like photobucket or dropbox or whatever, any other options?
  20. Luperza Community Manager

Have you tried http://imgur.com/?