JUNE - Submit a Photo for a Chance to Win 2500 Station Cash!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Luperza Community Manager

Salutations Norrathians!

June’s contest is all about summer!Head over to our sweepstakes and submit your photo! This contest start June 13th, 2014 at 12:00 AM PDT and ends June 27th, 2014 at 12AM PDT. Three winners will be chosen. Each winner will attain a 2500 Station Cash Code that’s worth $25.00 USD.

We can’t wait to see your photo submissions! Don’t forget to send us your ideas and tune into the next EverQuest II Insider on July 9th, 2014 at http://www.twitch.tv/ everquest2.

[IMG]

--
    EDIT:
    WINNERS have responded and received their reward! :)

Tons of amazing entries! It was REALLY hard to choose. You may see your photos used in social media posts in the future, so keep an eye out for that. ;)
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Feara and Xillean like this.
  2. suka Well-Known Member

is this housing this time or just a photo of something summery?
    Feara likes this.
  3. Luperza Community Manager

Just screenshot. It does not have to be housing, but it could be! We are looking for creativity! :)
    Feara, suka and Xillean like this.
  4. Xillean Well-Known Member

Sounds fun :) here is a screeny of a WIP of a museum of sorts I have been working on, my mage lost in thought as she gazes upon her 'collection'

[IMG]
    Glenorian, Feara, Faeonara and 2 others like this.
  5. Xillean Well-Known Member

Ahh I just noticed I need to submit it via the link you provided, and ill do so but I suppose it doesn't hurt just to leave that pic there :)

Xilly (who obviously needs moar coffee >.>)
    Glenorian and Luperza like this.
  6. Burly New Member

7. Flatline Well-Known Member

Is there - just be cautious - a location restriction on this contest ? i remember someone mentioning at some point how SC was equated to equity by your legal/financial departments. So before i go nuts just wanna know that ANY location is eligible
    Glenorian and suka like this.
  8. Luperza Community Manager

No location specifics! This one is not just for Norrathian Homeshow folks, it's for everyone! So find a fun summery-themed place (or decorate your house), outfit and take a lovely screenshot! Don't forget to submit it to the contest though. ;)
  9. suka Well-Known Member

i tried to enter. it tried to insist that i submit through facebook and pulled up my guild facebook- which i can''t use because i changed browsers and i refuse to do so because i object to their way of spying on people. i have had bad experiences with them in the past. so you say we don't need facebook to enter the contest so why does it say we do???
    Belenos likes this.
  10. suka Well-Known Member

also if i am trying to enter the contest on two different accounts how can i do that? and why does it insist that i sign in with facebook? and my guild isn't submitting - i am.
  11. suka Well-Known Member

when i click on enter, it brings up a facebook login- it doesn't let you enter without facebook. so if this isn't associated with facebook then why does it say it is??? please answer. i want to enter but i refuse to do so through facebook.
    Belenos likes this.
  12. suka Well-Known Member

13. suka Well-Known Member

14. suka Well-Known Member

this leaves a lot of people out- people who refuse to get on the bandwagon for facebook. I guess soe figures that if you don't go with their endorsed programs you are out. period.
    Belenos and FriggaWitch like this.
  15. the lost ranger New Member

I'm not sure how to send photo. I'm not as good at this as others.
  16. FriggaWitch Well-Known Member

Ah ok we went thru this with facebook before, So is there a link that takes you to a EQ2 forum link to post these pictures? I will NEVER have a trollbook account so why can't this contest just be an EQ2 thing and not have to get any other site involved?
    Summer in the arctic
    [IMG]
  17. suka Well-Known Member

nice pic- i like it
  18. KerneRayvenstorm New Member

I agree on the have to use facebook thing. Since I don't have a facebook account and will not make one I'll just post a pic here :). I just made a forums account btw. lol.
    [IMG]
    Belenos likes this.
  19. suka Well-Known Member

you need to first upload your image to a place like photobucket so it can have a presence on the web. then you copy the direct link and paste it in the image window so it will appear here.

photobucket is more than a cloud for pics, it allows you to edit them too.
    FriggaWitch likes this.
  20. Kilar Active Member

No reply about the 'Facebook' crap? I don't have an account with them either. Even if the prize was 10 or 100 X what is offered I would not create one.

If it was kept simple and direct through SOE I would have entered.

I guess this is a cheap way to get advertising, only reason I can think of for them to do it this way.
    Belenos and suka like this.