Bug with existing copy of character

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Alenna, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Alenna Well-Known Member

I logged in my my character Alenna on Beta and find one of her 48 slot bags is missing from her inventory the one in slot 1 of inventory and everything that was in it in overflow I cannot move the overflow into empty slots in other bags. this character has been there since last week or so not new copy.
  2. Ucala Well-Known Member

lucky, I am still unable to log on...
  3. Calthine Well-Known Member

I'm in, and none of those issues (yet)
  4. Alenna Well-Known Member

and again they took the bag out of slot 1 of my inventory
  5. Alenna Well-Known Member

sthis is hte only character so far i've had trouble with my to I copied last week from TEst are ok haven't tried any others

i'm going to recopy this toon anyway since she has a few more pieces of raid gear I need to take in to consideraton when doign the adventure zones.
    but this is not right.
  6. Ucala Well-Known Member

question, when you got on, I sometimes get "Trying longin Server #1" and it just almost pauses there, is it going just real slow and I should let it go or quit?
  7. Alenna Well-Known Member

I'd say it is everyone trying to log onto the beta server. so it is goign to be kinda slow although I have had no trouble.
  8. Ucala Well-Known Member

yea I know it's going slow, but dang. almost 2 hours now.
  9. Alenna Well-Known Member

hmm i've had no trouble getting in and out might want to go to tech support and see if there is something wrong.
  10. Ucala Well-Known Member

lol sad part was I was just with their tech support, he didn't even know eq2 had a beta going on
  11. Alenna Well-Known Member

It is my character from Guk I jsut recopied and have hte same problem teh bag in inventory slot 1 and all it's contents gets put into overflow something is wrong.
  12. Alenna Well-Known Member

just logged into another copied character from Guk phipia no problem it is Alenna that is bugged

she is the only one that can test everything including the new tinker recipes for the depots.
  13. Silzin Active Member

that Bad may not exist in the data base on the Beta server. there are some items that are on test and not on live so the beta server item data base may have some items that are not on live and vice versa.
  14. Guiscard Active Member

When did they wipe the characters? I had characters copied before but they are all gone/
  15. Calthine Well-Known Member

They wiped after the last GU. My toon with no issues I copied over for Tinkerfest.
  16. Alenna Well-Known Member

it is metallic reptile bag and it exists on live and all my other bags are the same so ti can't be the bag. it should be in beta's data base. and I had no trouble when I copied her over for tinkerfest only with this update. oh
  17. Alenna Well-Known Member

well the UI setting wasn't it still have the bag and its contents from teh first slot in inventory being moved to overflow. it is hte first Slot that is bugged. on one character no others of my characters there is something the code of my character and what they put in to this update that will screw me up if they don't find before it goes live why this update wont' let my main characatro keep the bag in the first slot of her inventory.

Beta build is 10122T
  18. Silzin Active Member

what is the name/type of the bag? is it s "Normal Bag" or something special?

I would try replacing that bad with a handcrafted 44 slot off of the broker and see if it still happens.
  19. Alenna Well-Known Member

it is the metallic reptile Hide backpack mastercrafted as are all the bags in my inventory it is only the one in the first slot that is having trouble so it is the not the bag. if it was the bag itself the all my bags would be put in to the overflow. I have no trouble on live with it. only when i copy this one character to beta.
  20. Alenna Well-Known Member

I was hopeing to test the adventure stuff on alenna as well as tradeskill but if i'm going to have ot spend 3-4 minutes cleaning out my overflow every tiem I zone so I have space for anything i pick up I'll have less time to break the new content so you can squash the bugs in those new zones.