Mounts I would love to see

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Drunk Ninja Monkies, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Drunk Ninja Monkies Member

Wasn't absolutely sure this would be right area to post it TBH.

I would love to see a mount that has two heads. Something vicious looking. Also, I would love to see a truly girly mount in the game. A bunny perhaps!
  2. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

I wants a cutsey bunny leaper for Bristlebane day. :D

(Though that pink unicorn does qualify as a girly mount.)
  3. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

I'd like to see a five headed octopoidal flying mount. When you take damage a head falls off and two grow to replace it.
    Kraeref likes this.
  4. Estred Well-Known Member

You know you would have to rig it right? That would be a fun project XD
  5. AelCad Member

Another tinkered mount would be nice.
  6. Kraeref Well-Known Member

Yep. It would have a magic claw too. Take one head off and a mount would touch its neck with it and two more would grow instead. And the fight would go on and on until a knight get smart enough and finally cut that claw off. Right? :-D like in russian fairy tales. A dragon with 12 heads?:)
  7. Avianna Well-Known Member

I would like to see a pink Pegasus unicorn, we got the unicorn already give it some wings.
    Darwich likes this.
  8. Avianna Well-Known Member

Would love to see the horse of many colors (Bristlebane Day Item I think) as a flying mount. There was a temporary griffin mount that would change colors every time you zoned but it was a temp item and only lasted for 12 hours.
    Finora likes this.
  9. Avianna Well-Known Member

a hang glider type mount in various colors
    Drunk Ninja Monkies likes this.
  10. Avianna Well-Known Member

A tinkered jetpack perhaps?
  11. Avianna Well-Known Member

12. Avianna Well-Known Member

tinkered hot air balloon
  13. Avianna Well-Known Member

kangaroo leaper mount
    Endara and Drunk Ninja Monkies like this.
  14. Avianna Well-Known Member

a luck dragon from never ending story
  15. Elostirion Well-Known Member

More texture-shaded varieties of flight wings would be easy to do and provide revenue for time invested. Brown would be an easy start, and after that wing-patterns found in nature would be easy to replicate.
  16. Tetrol Well-Known Member

I'd love a donkey for my dwarf characters - It wouldn't have to be fast, it would just suit them
    Drunk Ninja Monkies and Finora like this.
  17. SandsMans Active Member

Flight:
    • Sokokar!
    • Droag wings
    • Tinkered jet pack
    • Carpet
    Leaper:
    • Gorilla (Or one that swings from tree branch to tree branch with you clinging to it's back!)
    Glider:
    • Pterodactyl
    Aquatic:
    • Tinkered submarine
    • Tinkered scuba gear (Not necessarily a mount, but displays like an old school diving helmet on your head.)
    • Crocodile
    Ground:
    • Tiger (Like the one that was supposed to come with DoF!) \aITEM -825397535 423778476:a red-saddled tiger collar\/a
    • Camel
    • Donkey
    • Elephant
  18. Morg Well-Known Member

The T-Rex mount for a leaper mount, like the chronoportal item you can buy :)

A hot air balloon for flight, like the ones floating in the maj'dul place.

The cool looking rhino's from feerot, no gear, just jump on, hang on and go!

The black cats with 2 tails from SF

Make them quested for, like the long heritage quests! Not the short stuff you have, but the longer ones. NOt like the griffon either where you get to do one thing per day, then have to wait, but a long involved quest line that maybe takes you through most if not all the zones up to Sundered Frontier. Let each person decide if they want one mount, or all of them. Story driven quests I mean.
  19. Finora Well-Known Member

I'd really love to see a donkey (or mule), camel and tiger. Especially the donkey though =).
    Big draft horse type mounts as we've discussed in another thread.

My Iksar still want a sokokar to fly on. Fly mind you, no gliders for that.

I'd honestly like to see transformation spells that allow you to fly as something else (similar to the Freeblood bat form). An owl, raven, single bat, hawk, butterfly, dragonfly would be a great start for that.
  20. Drunk Ninja Monkies Member

Tinkered personal helicopter! Use part of the tinkerbot illusion for the basis!