Wurmbone’s End [Advanced Solo]

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Lalala, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Lalala New Member

Force people to kill name in order will only result to force (some) people to stop to do this zone, i dont see this as positive thing.

You better to rethink, why force people to kill all name in linear way ? And why ALL name must be killed ? That lack of flexibility and by that it lack of fun.

Any update that lower the playability is not a good thing. Take care.

If you no want player to do the zone, remove it ;)
    Le Clown likes this.
  2. Tomatoh New Member

Unless you are guaranteed 2 Chests on EM and 3 on Challenge Mode.. for one chest it will not be worth doing it single advanced...
  3. Kuulei Well-Known Member

It isn't all named, you can skip the first 2, Seer Gh`char ( the one you have to joust) and the roamer near him, Dirter Aggrog, are not needed to get to the end (confirmed on Beta just now)

I skipped those two, then skipped All-Blocker Mohngu, true to patch notes,
    Necromunger Garrkk was not up.
    I went back and killed Mohngu then our friend Garrkk was up.
    Upon Garrkk;s death, Al Prime Magnate Mrelg spawned.

Its still a very fast zone for the reward and it was bugged with allowing people to skip ALL the named and go snag the boss.
  4. Olli New Member

some classes with no heals are struggling to kill hm as the merc dies very easily then its splatt time, also necromunger is a royal pain (harder to kill then the em last name) so i think alot will skip doing this zone when this goes live...
    Guiscard likes this.
  5. Everquester New Member

Challenge Mode for Prime Magnate Mrelg should only be available if you killed all the named, whereas Easy Mode should not require killing all the named.
    Guiscard likes this.
  6. Estred Well-Known Member

You guys are aware that Prime Magnate Mrelgt: The All Tender has to be moved away from rifts to avoid exploding right? They are very hard to see but they are what cause the "spikes" in damage in addition to his curse. Chances are your merc is getting caught in 2 of these.

I even have trouble with HM-WBE as a end-game Guardian because I have no in-combat heals. I am 100% dependent upon my Mercenary because sadly SOE made proc-based heals completely unreliable for tanks who now are squat if caught out of position without a healer. I am starting to feel like healers are IV-Bags hooked up to their tanks, move to far and splat; dead tank.

Edit: Yes I know that is what the Green-Healstones are for.
    Guiscard likes this.
  7. Ynnek Well-Known Member

It was zone in, Feign to named, Kill Named, Get 6 boxes (if you have a friend in zone), containing raid trash.
    Elapsed time, <2 minutes. Rinse, repeat, ad-infinitum. Better body gear than any heroic zone including HM.

Are people are really complaining that they have to kill 2 more solo mobs to get their raid gear? That the zone now takes 15 minutes instead of <2?
  8. Mae- Well-Known Member

I don't understand the change making the red clicky item not work anymore. That thing had limited usage anyway, now the only reason I ever used it is gone.

And FYI, I never ran/FD'd all the way to the named, I always cleared, but I hate that I have to go kill the necro now. He's out of the way and annoying to kill. Making Dirter and All-Blocker the required mobs if you MUST require other kills.
    Guiscard likes this.
  9. Mohee Active Member

The red clicky thing isn't going to work on him anymore? what a jip...
    Guiscard likes this.
  10. Estred Well-Known Member

It is sad, then again I had to kite him to death from 50% once because my mercenary died.
    Guiscard likes this.
  11. Deveryn Well-Known Member

I guess I'll never hit that zone again. Necromunger is the one mob I can't kill in any of these zones.
    Guiscard likes this.
  12. Alenna Well-Known Member

is one of the mobs the one you have to hide behind the statues?
  13. Ynnek Well-Known Member

That one's still optional I believe.
  14. Luhai Active Member

I haven't seen fabled gear for more than a month and I run this zone frequently with 2 characters.

Instead of adding all those "fixes" - adding a >20 second root to nearly every trash mob, making us kill the nameds to spawn the final mob - the easiest way would have been to switch the rare fabled gear from the solo zones with the (worse) rare fableds from the group instances.
  15. Kalderon Well-Known Member

Guildmate does this zone almost everyday with several toons.... he got a period of 1 month, where nothing droped at all... but since a couple of days, he get´s 1-2 fab gear per day at least :eek:
  16. Thand Well-Known Member

Well i am not on test but i tried it in the stile it will be on test,
    My monk is Basically designed to run adv solos without a healer as i do not own Sov.(mainly stewards with hps augs, 72k hps)
    Blocker was a pain s usual and the mobs he summoned from around him tend to knock you of the ledge unless you pull him into the cave not to big a deal. Neco in addition to spawning alot of adds seems to pull every mob not killed in his part of the zone which is not that big of a deal on my monk but will be on non evasion classes I ended up kiting the necro throwing axes at him. Doable just irritating espicla when add srot you if not cleared first,. Prime MAg on the other had was rough with his 25k-28k raining blows he likes to Proc Alot I went threw 2 death saves from tenatity stone heal and 2 used of mend at one point before he died i was at 300 hps frantically clicking mend which as just about to come of timer. Was pain when he procced raging blows 3 time s in a row while me other cool-downs where down. Before solo he was a pain now he is a skin of the teeth type of mob. Which is okay i guess i always assumed the solo's where balanced For people owning aod and having a merc healer.
    Basically it when from a 5-8 minute run to about 1 15-20 on a monk. Any btw the only 2 fables i have ever seem Where plate paladin sk etc armor with junk ausg which did me no good ) I mainly run adv soles for research reduction timers ) http://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/871879194977
  17. Cynicisim Active Member

Never should have been able to get to the last mob witout any effort and get a chance at fabled.

BUT.. killing all the useless stuff in betwen is a waste of time as they do not even drop anything worthwhile, not even items to transmute. People would not have skipped to the end if it was worth the time to kill things in between soe. If we need to kill the junk at least make it worth the time although it takes no effort.

All SOE is doing is adding filler that adds nothing to the zone or the game and that not only wastes my time but yours also.
  18. Kalderon Well-Known Member

Yeah, why there is no instant loot option at the entrance of the dungeon.... going through all those trashmobs, wasting so much time, which should be spend in looting and transmuting and selling and yelling ^^
    Sorry about that, could not withstand that one :D
  19. Zannah Active Member

Exactly. The reason we only kill Mrelg is because he's the only mob that rewards us. I'd rather see each of the three nameds we now have to kill drop one chest each, than Mrelg dropping three and the others nothing, because at least then it doesn't feel like a huge drag and waste of time to kill the others. Instead of forcing us to do boring, unrewarding mobs in order to get to the ONE creature in the zone that actually has loot, how about you make the entire zone fun and worthwhile? I've never seen a fabled item drop in WE (bad luck), so it's not like I'm saying this out of greed. I'd just like the content to be fun.

(Oh, and Mrelg needs to be moved away from rifts? I've never seen anything riftlike in that fight - just heal through the damage. Thanks for the tip though, will pay more attention next time we kill him.)
  20. Nebula Member

Whatever happened to all named mobs dropping chests?

TBH, I haven't finished the boring questline yet on any of my characters - and I was sorely disappointed that every named (except the last) in each instance dropped nothing worthwhile. As a casual player, I didn't see any reason to fight thru each instance more than once. And as I say, the entire questline was so boring I've still not completed it and haven't even bothered logging in for a while.