Duplicate Windows key + D key to tab to desktop

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Hegsheoshed, Jan 31, 2024.

1. Hegsheoshed Augur

I was having trouble tabbing out so I tried the Windows Key + D. I was unable to tab back in. I had closed Chrome so it wouldn't be using any memory and since there was only the desktop to tab to it created the need to use the Windows key + D key to get to the desktop.

I also noticed there was a new date for the eqclient.ini in the EQ folder as of today. With the browser open prior to running EQ it doesn't seem to be a problem. Everything seems smoother. Can tab to full screen accounts smoother. I see the darkness now that everyone was complaining about. Light sources are working but didn't try to get any vision buffs

Camping goes to character select seems stuck at character select. I did not try alt enter at this point to see if that would let me tab to the other account. I entered another character and was then able to tab again. Camped that character and alt+tab functionality was back.

Anyway smoother tabbing once you figure out what to do and what not to do.
  2. Hegsheoshed Augur

I meant for this to be in the veterans lounge. I am just now having my first coffee.
  3. Hegsheoshed Augur

I finally ended up camping a character on a third account and it hung trying to open the browser window and had to ctrl+alt+delete to bring up the task manager to close the subbed accounts. No amount of clicking on the window on that account that hung was doing anything. No tabbing to desktop, no windows key to desktop and nothing from the windows key + d to get to desktop.