[Teek] Faceless - Open World Raiding

Discussion in 'TLP Guild Recruitment' started by Protocol, Feb 29, 2024.

1. Protocol Dragon Defender

[IMG]
    TL;DR
    Discord: https://discord.gg/Faceless25th
    Loot Policy: Open-Bid DKP + Optional Plat Raids
    Requirements: 0% RA required!

About Faceless
    Faceless has been raiding on TLP servers since 2011. During that time we’ve had 46 server first expansion clears & we were the second TLP guild to reach live.

We are the #1 raiding guild on the Mischief, Bertoxxulous and other servers; clearing content first & faster than any other guild, splitting deeper than any other guild & generating more loot than any other guild. We raid fast, with proven raid leaders that get us through content without wasting time. Expect to clear everything in two scheduled raid nights per week, with optional side, plat and OW raids for those with the will to go further. Gear and krono will be available in abundance for our members.

We have our own custom DKP and Raid tools which are built and maintained by Faceless members offering us tailored solutions to enhance our ability to form fast, effective raids as well as to process and disseminate massive quantities of loot.

Our Goals
    1. Grow our community of talented players
    2. Complete progression content quickly each expansion
    3. Complete all EQ content; reaching live with a robust team of motivated raiders
    4. Maintain a fair & transparent organization

DKP Raid Schedule
    Sunday - 8:30pm EST
    Monday - 8:30pm EST

Optional Plat Raid Schedule
    TBD

FAQ:
    Will you do open world raids?
    Yes, we will pursue open world targets on spawn.

What if I can't attend open world raids?
    Even if you only attend scheduled raid content you will still be BiS every expansion. The vast majority of our time on this server will be in expansions that have zero open world raid content. Don't be discouraged from getting in on the ground floor with Faceless just because you can't do open world raiding for the first few months.

What if I am a player without much raiding experience?
    EverQuest is an incredibly easy game. If you're willing to learn we will be able to coach you into being an exceptional raider in very little time.

How long are your scheduled raids?
    Our raid nights are generally extremely short outside of expansion launches. We clear content quickly and can guarantee you'll get more loot in less time than you would with other guilds.

Apply Today:
    https://discord.gg/Faceless25th
    SpartanRob, Thez69, Critt and 3 others like this.
  2. Klucifer Lorekeeper

I can already tell, the 25th is gonna be super awesome!
  3. dentenks New Member

If you like hoovering up loot and krono while still going to bed on time, this is it right here! I'm in!
  4. Lucerin Apprentice

Mischief was hands down the most exciting server to play during my time on a TLP. Im exciting to see all my returning Mischief friends and those who missed out on the last ride. This will definitely be one to remember.

You have my sword.
  5. DonovanPumkinKing New Member

All of those server first titles on Mischief, and I'm willing to bet it will be the same on this TLP. Fun times ahead!
  6. Ograk New Member

To be a shaman again, oh boy here we go...
    AzzlannOG likes this.
  7. Oppressive New Member

The chance to be in the #1 guild from start to finish!
    AzzlannOG likes this.
  8. Azzlann Elder

Ruleset permitting, this is fixing to be the craziest TLP to date. Faceless is going to be the spot to be.
    AzzlannOG likes this.
  9. Leorium The Fluffy Wolf

Yessss! Glad Faceless is hitting the 25th anni server as well! Extremely solid group <3
    Azzlann and AzzlannOG like this.
  10. Basak Augur

Nice. Some cool people in Faceless over the years, sadly I don't have the ability to do fast paced raiding anymore. Good luck Faceless!
  11. Skribbs The Snek

Nice! Been looking to go for it again since with EC on Coirnav. LFG!
    Azzlann, AzzlannOG and Kakashi77 like this.
  12. sieger Augur

Hope to see everyone there!
  13. Riler Devour New Member

What do you think about having a late night contingent in this guild? Loosely thinking:

Raids start 8-8:30 PST
    Members can raid both time slots with different mains (juggle their own lockouts)
    AzzlannOG and Azzlann like this.
  14. Leorium The Fluffy Wolf

Rawr!
    Be BiS, don't be remiss!
    Join today, don't delay!
    Faceless is known, don't be alone!
    AzzlannOG and Azzlann like this.
  15. i<3tacos New Member

this guys are very sweaty, but I learned on Mischief that they're cool people so join them
  16. Leorium The Fluffy Wolf

We don't have faces, we are faceless!
  17. Elabone Augur

If the server rules are announced and FV loot is enabled, will the guild swap over to fulltime GDKP?
  18. Protocol Dragon Defender

No, I think on the whole we prefer DKP primarily while just using the side GDKP raids to offer folks a great source of added loot and revenue.

I am sure there will be another guild that goes primarily plat raid based though for folks who prefer that.
  19. IheartEQ Elder

I watched your TLP speculation video, and you hinted at a possible PvP server. Will Faceless make its presence known on a PvP server if Daybreak creates it?
  20. Protocol Dragon Defender

If a PvP server was the only option then we'd play there. I doubt most of our members are very interested in PvP though.