Rain of Fear Guides - EQResource

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rorce, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Rorce Augur

If you guys haven't noticed, we have began releasing our Rain of Fear guides over at eqresource.com

So far we have 2 zones up - Shard's Landing and Chapterhouse of the Fallen. We are releasing 1 zone at a time as we complete them, and we should have them all up and running for the expansion launch.

We have a new gear search page coming with a bonus feature too, be sure to check for it soon!

http://rof.eqresource.com
    Ruhtra, Retro, Liliana and 13 others like this.
  2. Johnny21 New Member

Love the site. Been using it for few months now. Thank You for all the hard work you guys put into it.
    Riou and Rorce like this.
  3. Falos Augur

Fantastic site, more detail and energy has been put into it than similar sites that used to exist for past expansions, I'm sure the grind through the expansion would be much more painful for most players if the site did not exist.
    Riou and Rorce like this.
  4. Nennius Curmudgeon

A great site. I especially like the maps you post for quests. Makes it much easier to complete quests, find NPC's, MoB's, etc. with my rapidly aging eyes.
    Riou likes this.
  5. Marton Augur

Great site, very useful when working on quests, camping nameds etc.

Thanks for all your work you put into this. Much appreciated.
    Riou likes this.
  6. Candydare Elder

The site gets better every year.

Thank you very much, it's really appreciated!
    Riou likes this.
  7. Mesc No $$$ Until the Experience is put back on Mobs!!!

Great Site. It has been a Immense help in the past and i am sure it shall be in the future.
    Many Thanks
    Riou likes this.
  8. Naeeleu Elder

Love this site, makes it so easy to find what names you want to camp for certain pieces of gear.
    Riou likes this.
  9. Rorce Augur

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys, it means a lot to us!

Tonight we released our guides for Grelleth's Palace!
    Tarrin, Naeeleu and Candydare like this.
  10. Warpiggs Augur

Thanks for the hard work you guys put into this site. Very helpful.
    Riou likes this.
  11. Tarrin Augur

The only add on menu thingy I use on my browser is the EQ Resource search bar. <3
    Riou likes this.
  12. Kreacher Augur

The screenshots don't do it justice - you seem to have mobs in them all :) $$

I always enjoy your guides tho, very helpful. Thanks and well done.
    Riou likes this.
  13. Rorce Augur

14. Rorce Augur

15. Rorce Augur

16. Rorce Augur

17. Rorce Augur

Alright folks, we just finished up our full Rain of Fear guides! All zones are up, all gear pages, all named pages, all quest walkthroughs! We put together a post with some basic info to help you hit the ground running today!

http://eqresource.com/board/index.php?topic=1537
    Pirlo likes this.
  18. KyrKay New Member

Thanks for all the great work =) Is there any chance of adding a link for the various random clicks/special items that can drop in RoF zones, similiar to the augment overview?
  19. Nillaien Journeyman

Thanks Rorce, appreciate all the hard work you've put into this.
  20. Riou EQResource

Currently they are in Group Gear, Tier - All (If you want to see all at once) and Slot - Special Items
    Candydare likes this.