11TH Anniversary group mission ( Stealing my life back )

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Nissassa, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Nissassa Elder

The end of this task charges you to submit Karl. Issue being w damage escalated such as it is since lvl 85 when this was current, it is sometimes hard not to kill him. He can be assinated, decapped, headshotted and a wizzy crit nearly wipes him clean which makes it sort of tricky to get him down just right and these are still nice at 100. . . Is there any way to make him un-killable, maybe lock his hp at 1% so that he can still trigger the mechanic of submitting ?
  2. Zargut the Meaty New Member

Bring a low level player with you problem solved.
  3. Hatestorm Lorekeeper

grrr if only everquest would let wizards cast lower level spells, rangers use melee so that headshot doesnt, fire, and rogues use only off hand blunts or slashs so that assassinate doesnt fire. Damn you sony!!!

(Not sure how the mechanics for Zerkers work but there has to be away to not let decap fire)
  4. Nissassa Elder

No where in my post did I indicate there wasn't ways around it. . . but would be much more effective to put a lock on him and prevent the issue to begin with. If he is never intended to die, no need for him to be killable.There are multiple quest types mobs w this problem. General for Shawl for instance. Just a suggestion, no need to get all PA on me here. . .