Weapon Augs

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Traturn, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Traturn New Member

Are there any easy to get weapon proc augs? WIthout doing LDoN/DoN?
  2. moogs Augur

Get some Silver Tokens from either the Bazaar or the Loyalty vendor. Port to Brell's Rest, find the clockwork merchants in the NW corner. They have some nice weapon augs at level 80. No questing.

Buy Radiant or Ebon Crystals and get nice wepaon augs at level 70 in Lavastorm. No questing.

For lower levels, I think there are some options in Crescent Reach, but I haven't looked at this personally.
  3. Traturn New Member

4. Yther Augur

5. Borek-VS Augur

moogs and Yther like this.
  6. moogs Augur

Will you look at that. Time to blow the dust off some alts. Thanks guys.
    Yther likes this.
  7. Traturn New Member

Do you need rep or anything to do this? I got there w/ 100 tokens on me and he wouldn't sell me anything. Did I just need to hail him first or something?
  8. moogs Augur

Don't believe so. I didn't do Underfoot when it was current, except for the Brell's Arena boomerang game. Gained no faction. I was level 80 at the time. Should be able to just right-click him to view his wares.

This is the droid you're looking for: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=34040

There's a merchant that takes Gold tokens, but that's for weapons only. Gold tokens are No Drop.

There is a small chance that you might need to complete one round of his boomerang quest to view them? It takes 3 people and it lasts less than 10 minutes. No death involved, and it is kind of fun.