Another bard twist question

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Nadric, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Nadric New Member

I'm sure these are asked all the time but what would you other bards twist for a bst, bard, necro, druid group with a tank and healer merc?

My current twist:
    aria
    warmarch
    psalm of potency
    hp/mana regen
    spell/melee proc
  2. Jyve Augur

Sure, that looks fine.
    Covered on most stuff there, pets too.
    And... hmm. overhaste aura I'd go for if dps, so swarm pets getting it too, or try regen aura ask group what they prefer. But songs look fine.
  3. Nadric New Member

Ty Jyve, just wanted to make sure i wasn't missing anything.
  4. ConductorSweets New Member

That lineup looks pretty much fine to me. Depending on your AA/items you can twist 6 songs. Max out Extended Ing and Clicky-Bloodfiend's Throat Gem. For your 6th song I would toss in Kaifus/Hykast Song of Suffering for the massive proc of 5k+ with crits reaching over 20k. I know you have Arcane line already going, and if you had to pick between the two; I would go with Arcane as well - as it works with spells. But with Yourself, a Tank, BL, BL Pet, Necro Pet - that's a lot of proc damage at 5k a pop. Also - depending on your needs, might want to switch between Chorus and Pulse for the mana/heal/end song.
    Hope this help.
  5. sunkist New Member

How can u twist 6 songs now other than using tune stuck in the head?
  6. Tragicsong New Member

Unless they have fixed it in RoF, aria is your most dps song but has a lower duration than the others. Having that not drop is ideal but in that weave it will. I usually ran a 4 song lineup, aria-suffering- caster song-warmarch with that many pets. Use dps aura. Since I drop out mana song I incorporated crescendo into my weave 123412341234(5). It you have all your mana regen aa you should keep up fine on mana. If not you can always get the mana regen instant click low lvl and add it. I forget the name of that item, but its free mana/hps without breaking your melody.

Also, it may not be for all pets but for mage pets they only get 1 proc per melee round and not sure if arcane works with dots.... Just a thought.....
  7. Zaltan Journeyman

I personally would run:
    Mana regen aura (Drop this on your casters

-Aria
    -Warmarch
    - Potency
    - Instead of mana regen > Spry Sonata (AC since tank mercs suck) or if your killing normal enemies pulse to help mana/end regen but also have the healing focus for druid/healing merc.
    - Instead of the spell/melee proc if your using arcane > Personally looking at your group you have a lot of melee (Including pets) i think the kykast song will add a lot more damage overall.