New Cleric Epic Ornamentation Preview

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Dzarn, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Dzarn Developer

Less than a day away from their unveiling...
    Starla and Kyreth like this.
  2. Crystilla Augur

Dzarn,
    Were the bugs able to be smoothed out before patching or are they still present for now?
  3. Piestro Augur

Not nearly enough complete heals. I'm a cleric dangit, not a miracle worker...
  4. Crystilla Augur

We need more cleric
    Kyreth likes this.
  5. Qwestwic Augur

Druid whereeeeeee
    Iila likes this.
  6. Iila Augur

^^^
  7. Nedrom Augur

where is monk preview?
  8. SpamFactory Augur

Nedrom likes this.
  9. Nedrom Augur

Thanks, too bad SOE didn't post in monk section!
  10. Summinsmethings Journeyman

So have they fixed the Cleric version of the ornamentation quest because i am trying it on Bristlebane and I am stuck at the Fearless Guardian.
  11. Karhar Dream Crusher

I finished it, all the hints are in the wordings, you'll feel stupid once you figure it out :)
  12. Summinsmethings Journeyman

come on now dont hold me in suspense i have spent 3 hours trying to figure it out let me in on the secret
  13. Zachton Soulstriker Augur

It isn't the Sarnak, not the Ikksar, not either of the dragons, it isn't the ring of scale, it isn't anyone involved with the first epic.... grrrrrr... Okay, its from the first phrase.
  14. Zachton Soulstriker Augur

Okay, it ended up being a cool quest. You just have to figure a lot of things out LOL.
  15. darrane New Member

When you take raft and it zones you to Nag part you are stuck in a room in shroud and three NPCS how do you get out, it has writing all over the walls been stuck on this part for hours.. help!@
  16. Crystilla Augur

That's a bug. It happened to me twice and on the 2nd time I put in a petition, used "stuck character" for the drop down and asked them to put me where the quest loc is supposed to have dropped me. 20-30 min later (I may have gotten lucky) a GM came and moved me.

They do watch stuck character petitions very carefully.
  17. darrane New Member

I have put in two petitions...
    two other people I know did it yesterday and had no problems