Swag shop

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Flatchy, Apr 25, 2024.

1. Flatchy Court Jester

Has anyone else ordered loads of stuff from the swag shop? What are your thoughts and maybe wishes for future items (If there are to be any) I ordered the giant mousepad and the LI poster. I got both items in a timely manner and in great shape. I am going to include a shot of the mousepad though , I think they should have renamed it a desk pad.

Had anyone ordered and received one of the hats yet? I wanted one but it seemed to ask for a size and then when I clicked on it it did not seem to give me any choices for size.[IMG]
  2. Canloe Nusback Journeyman

That does look nice, but I would not use it as a desk mat, because that soft polyester textile material is not very robust in daily use. But would be doing very well as a high quality wall poster as the material is similar to canvas and water resistant. It should be even washable at a low temperature or cold.

Btw, you might want to do some cable management. That goes on my wishlist for the swag store.
  3. The real Sandaormo Augur

EQ branded cable organizers, they could make Millions!
    Nennius likes this.
  4. Flatchy Court Jester

Heh yeah I smoked another computer months ago. I used to run two at a time now just play all 4 accounts on one machine. I never have cleaned up all the cables from the second computer so it is quite messy. You should see the other side of the desk where I got a ton of EQ quests printed out laying all over. Im picky about my house being clean but the computer room in the basement is a different beast altogether.
    Nennius likes this.
  5. JetZeppelin2h Augur

Yea I used to play EQ with 2-3 computers back in the day but these days 1 good computer can run 6 accounts no problem. So unless I am 2 grouping raids I only use 1 computer these days. I only use 2 monitors as well. I have a 80 inch TV with 4 toons on that screen and then I tab between 2 other toons on my normal monitor. I still do have a second computer but it is a work computer so outside maybe search for item information etc it is only used for work and not used for EQ.
  6. Goranothos Augur

I got a t-shirt, 2 coffee mugs, and the original art poster, which I plan to have framed.
    Flatchy likes this.