[Tormax] <Five Hour Que> Sitting in que for Teek? Look no more!

Discussion in 'TLP Guild Recruitment' started by Hamshire, Apr 23, 2024.

1. Hamshire Augur

Join Five Hour Que Guild on Tormax Server for the Ultimate Teek Queue Hangout!

Are you tired of waiting in the long, deserted queues of Teek server while everyone else is partying it up on Tormax? Fear not, fellow adventurers, because Five Hour Que Guild is here to turn your queue woes into a party extravaganza!

About Us:
    We're the quirkiest guild on Tormax, dedicated to making the most out of your downtime while waiting for the coveted Teek server spot. Who says waiting can't be fun? With Five Hour Que, you'll never feel alone in the queue again!

Recruitment Open:
    Calling all adventurers with a sense of humor and a knack for killing time (and maybe a few mobs) while waiting! Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a newbie looking to spice up your queue experience, we welcome you with open arms (and plenty of snacks)!

What We Offer:

A lively community of queue enthusiasts who know how to turn waiting into a laugh riot.
    Daily queue-themed events, from "Guess the Loading Screen Quote" to "Queue Karaoke Night" (yes, it's a thing).
    Tips and tricks for surviving the Teek queue with your sanity intact (spoiler alert: it involves copious amounts of caffeine).
    The chance to bond with fellow adventurers over shared tales of queue triumphs and tribulations.

So why wait alone when you can join the party of the century in the Five Hour Que Guild? Don't let the Teek queue blues get you down—come hang out with us and make waiting great!

To join, simply /shout "Five Hour Que Guild, I choose you!" in-game, and we'll send you an invite faster than you can say "queue-jitsu"!

#QueueParty #FiveHourQueGuild #TormaxTales
  2. Creepin Lorekeeper

Finally a place I can be while in que and relax.
  3. Gialana Augur

If we log on to a different server, does that remove us from any queue we may have been in?
  4. Hamshire Augur

Yea, a lot of people will play on Tormax on a different account while in que.
    Gialana likes this.
  5. Mistress Journeyman

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FIVE HOUR QUE-SAMA SAVE ME!
    [IMG]
  6. Kana New Member