[Teek] Magus Imperialis Magicus

Discussion in 'TLP Guild Recruitment' started by Dupre_MIM, Apr 21, 2024.

1. Dupre_MIM Elder

Greetings and Salutations,

Magus Imperialis Magicus will be joining the fun on the Teek server. A gaming community that has existed for nearly 30 years, MIM is a group whose friendships have extended past the games we play. As we form up for our time on Teek, we are looking to expand our ranks.

If you are a player who wants to raid at a high level without giving up your life balance, you've found your guild. Here are the immediate details you need.

Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday | Thursday @ 8:00p EST / 5:00p PST
    Sunday @ 2:00p EST / 11:00a PST

Loot System:
    Closed Bid DKP +1 System utilizing the OpenDKP software.

For full full details, join our Discord!

Discord: https://discord.gg/FFnpSmhT4Z

Here are some of the frequently asked questions we get.

Q: What is raiding with MIM like?
    A: In short, MIM is able to combine the fun atmosphere of raiding with the efficient and put together approach that the top end guilds have. We quickly put expansions on farm status without disrupting our lives to do it.

Q: Will you "batphone" or do open world content?
    No Batphones! We have no intention of calling unscheduled raids to compete for open world content, otherwise known as batphoning. That's not us. If we find an open world target up during a scheduled raid, we may opt to compete for it. As already stated, we want to provide the balance that most of us desire between EQ and the other things in our lives.

Q: I've never raided in EQ before. Will I be allowed to raid?
    A: Yes, MIM is a gaming community, not just a raiding guild. If you are able to learn the strategies, accept constructive criticism if you make a mistake, and play your class well, then you will have no issues quickly adapting to the raiding part of Everquest.

Q: Will you do GDKP raids?
    Yes! MIM has not done that in the past, but we're eager to try it on Teek given the rules set for the server. These raids will be outside of our normal scheduled raids.

Q: Why MIM and not another guild?
    A: That's up to you to decide, MIM is what it is because of the long-term friendships we have formed as a part of the community we have created. While not everyone who has come through MIM's doors has remained part of the group, friendships have formed that will last a life time. To quote one of our members from a recent gathering in Las Vegas... "I'd rather hang out with you guys than my "real" friends!" Take that for what it's worth.

If that's the environment you're looking for, then come join us as we ramp up for Teek!

Update: The Cranky Bunny announces MIM to the Teek Server. Beware! No killing bunnies!!!

Update: MIM has been endorsed by the Tiktok Star Demon Dragon himself! He wants to fight us! Come join MIM and help us defeat many dragons to prepar for this epic encounter!

Update: MIM has now been endorsed by the most slithery sneaky snake of them all. Watch out newbie yards, MIM is on its way!

cleriche, Thez69 and Kakashi77 like this.
  2. Dupre_MIM Elder

3. Protocol Dragon Defender

Glad to see you back in action with the team Dupre!
  4. Dupre_MIM Elder

Thanks. Looking forward to the fun. I see it's already playing out on the forums!
  5. Typhoon Journeyman

Bump to da MIM FAM!

Best believe if this Ogre Warrior wasn't still smashing gods on Aradune - I'd be on Teek!

Just so y'all know, MIM isn't just a single server guild it is an active community that conquered many TLPs and other games alike.

The recipe here is that of success from start to finish.
  6. Dupre_MIM Elder

Thank you for the kind words my friend. I do look forward to the point where we're raiding together again. I do hope you'll come join us on the side as you have time. I'll have some banded armor ready to go for your newbie warrior!
  7. Dupre_MIM Elder

MIM still has room for some more solid applicants. If you want to raid at a high level without losing sleep, use the discord link above and come check us out!
  8. kfour New Member

Hey Dupree stones or k4 here, I want to play on Teek with you guys probably thinking of rolling an sk
  9. Wookalar New Member

Howdy y'all! Come join MiM on Teek this go round. I have known several of the MiM members from Rallos Zek in the original guild, though I was not a member there. I came back years later and joined MiM on Aradune. The great thing is several of the members and I remembered each other and became real life friends.

We even had a big meet up in Vegas where several members and their spouses celebrated a birthday and friendships. Great group of people that help each other. Leaders that know how to cleanly clear content and played many TLPs. As Dupre mentioned, it is a community. Even people that are no longer playing EQ still play other games and hangout on discord.

Best of all, I'm here. Come join me, I mean MiM.
  10. Dupre_MIM Elder

Glad you're back Stones! Looking forward to it for sure!

That was a good time in Vegas. More good times to be had. MIM is still recruiting for Teek. We won't be taking in 300 people, so don't wait! Put in an app today!
  11. Montag Augur

I remember MiM from the Chesapeake shard in UO.
  12. Typhoon Journeyman

(Bump to the top!)

Another reason to MIM, server starts are absolutely epic in this guild. There is a huge collaborative effort to gear everyone from banded into planar as quickly as possible. Dupre is the trade skill king! :)

[IMG]
  13. Dupre_MIM Elder

I do what I can. That's the MIM way, take care of each other.
  14. RhodesRage1976 New Member

Great down to earth guild. Has accomplished everything in era and usually within the first week of release. Can't wait to run with them again on another TLP.