[TEEK] <Chill Mode> is going random!

Discussion in 'TLP Guild Recruitment' started by Petye, Apr 17, 2024.

1. Petye Journeyman

TEEK SERVER

Looking for a place to call home? <Chill Mode> is the ultimate destination! We offer a relaxed environment with a driven raid team. Whether you are a long-time active player or returning from a long stay-away, we cater to many play styles!

Raid days are Mon/Wed/Fri
    Raid times are 730-11pm EST.

Come check out our discord page: discord.gg/chillmode

The names and faces you've come to know and love are coming to Teek server, and we plan to make this our home for as long as we can! Come indulge in hordes of pixels and great people behind the screen!
    Demetri likes this.
  2. Protocol Dragon Defender

Glad to see you guys coming to Teek!
    Petye likes this.
  3. Barton-Vox Fizzlethorpe Rules !!

Looking forward to launch
    Petye likes this.
  4. Petye Journeyman

Raid Days have been SET!!!

Monday
    Wednesday
    Friday
  5. TheSmithsonian New Member

Glad to see you guys going to be on teek!. Did things not work out on Oakwynd? I thought I saw quite a presence there when I played, I haven't been playing, but I'm Looking forward to see some familiar faces.
  6. Petye Journeyman

Heya! We were seriously lacking in the participation department basically the week LDoN dropped :p But i think a lot of the folks from various times on Oakwynd are super stoked to be doing it on Teek!
  7. Tintaglia Elder

8. Barton-Vox Fizzlethorpe Rules !!

I'll let someone know
  9. Barton-Vox Fizzlethorpe Rules !!

10. Petye Journeyman

Updated the discord link! We will be getting a permanent link in the very near future, sorry for the inconvenience!
    Barton-Vox likes this.
  11. Barton-Vox Fizzlethorpe Rules !!

under a month to go
    Petye likes this.
  12. Petye Journeyman

Updated our Discord link again, we got the perma-link going on ;) We seem to have great balance on our sign up sheet, come play the class you like most with us!
    Barton-Vox likes this.
  13. Barton-Vox Fizzlethorpe Rules !!

Seeing new folks show up in discord daily, this will be a fun run with an awesome group of people
  14. Espiritun Augur

Cannot except invite Are you guys full?
  15. Petye Journeyman

Heya, the link in the original post appears to be working, discord.gg/chillmode

We are definitely still taking folks, about 20 days away! Come get in on the chillest action around!
    Barton-Vox likes this.