Mischief (Teek) Loot Tables

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Woozy, Apr 15, 2024.

1. Woozy New Member

Is there any resource for knowing what drop tables are available by each rare? Doesn't have to be a fully inclusive list just trying to understand the loot tables a little better!

Thanks!
  2. Numiko Augur

Generally i found they went in level bands, like a level 40 rare spawn could drop anything any level 40ish rare spawn in the expansion could drop. It was also restricted by expansion, so no velious things would drop from kunark mobs for example
  3. Overmedium New Member

4. Demetri Augur

Basically for group named the trend is that they can drop anything that is within their 5 level "band" with a few exceptions.

L1-10 in Classic for example is an exception as it's a wider band than standard.

Also SOME (but not remotely all) quest drops DO NOT randomize, if looking for a specific rare drop for quests it's best to use secondary resources (although many are *** on Bobby's Sheet he made - but I believe he did that speculatively and it's not been verified yet - Bobby could confirm/deny) to check where they've been seen to get an idea. (i.e. Magelo's RLS tab for subscribers is one of those tools)

Raids on the other hand are best to just follow Bobby's list, pretty sure he's got all those tabulated completely - they come in tiers of difficulty so while in classic basically everything can be on everything (besides sky!) down the road it's narrow and the tiers are expressly different challenge levels. (although some misses here and there where an easy oddball is mis-tiered on his list [I didn't raid Velious+ on Mischief so I'm assuming his accuracy is similar to the content I did])
    Indigo_Quarmite and Bobbybick like this.
  5. Celatusp99 Augur

They may be tweeked for teek fyi.
  6. Demetri Augur

And yea, that's the obvious asterisk - although implications are they want to just cut and paste, so I'd be surprised if so.
  7. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Great explanation of the bucket system. I recommend if anyone uses my spreadsheet to use it as a "baseline" in most circumstances and understand that it is not 100% accurate as I stepped away from the game at the start of Luclin on Mischief and so anything they changed after that may not be correct. I am still in the process of reconfirming some of the raid buckets but Fabled and my IRL work schedule are making it difficult.
    Barton-Vox, Appren and Yinla like this.
  8. Woozy New Member

Thanks for this!
  9. Chikkin Augur

Planning to play on Teek Bobby?

Bobbybick likes this.