[Teek] <One Last Time Again> GDKP Raiding Guild

Discussion in 'TLP Guild Recruitment' started by Benwen, Apr 11, 2024.

1. Benwen New Member

Did you say the last server was your last time? Us too!

Come join us <One Last Time Again> on the Teek server for laid-back content clearing. Let's be honest, we're old and have other stuff to do, so let's clear content quickly and have some fun during our midlife crises.

GDKP loot system
    No attendance requirements
    No 3 a.m. wakeup calls/batphones to slay a dragon
    Sensible raid splitting to maximize loot without chasing open world targets
    Fast and efficient raids with all items being bid at the conclusion of raid.
    Large core of experienced raiders and raid leaders

Raid nights: Monday / Wednesday 8:30 EST

Requirements: To be able to hit buttons and not be a drama llama. Seriously though, know how to effectively play your chosen class and be able to take direction and constructive criticism from others. We welcome thoughts and ideas from all members.

Will we be the first to clear content? Probably not, but we're gonna have fun!

<One Last Time Again> welcomes friends, old and new, from all walks of life. We are all adults and expect members to act accordingly. We have absolutely ZERO tolerance for bullying or hate speech.

https://discord.gg/s57FhXs7Fp
    Arvis, Mynde Kandie, McJumps and 3 others like this.
  2. Dodobro New Member

Raid days still unknown?
  3. Benwen New Member

looks like we are pointing to monday/wednesday and something on the weekend
  4. Arvis New Member

10/10 group. Gonna go one last time again!
  5. Zansobar Augur

Any idea on the raid times yet?
  6. Benwen New Member

raid days will be Mon/Wed at 830 EST.
  7. Basak Augur

They still a thing? Doesn't seem to be accepting new on discord.
  8. Crabman Augur

Very much a thing. We have over 50 signed up and ready for launch! Still accepting new members, just have to add yourself to a spreadsheet and say hi to get roles :)
  9. Basak Augur

No I mean it says when I try to click to join the discord I get "Unable to accept invite" message. Not sure if that means the link is bad or if there is a setting set to not accept new invites, I don't know. But currently won't let me in.
    Crabman likes this.
  10. Benwen New Member

new discord link in there. this one is for sure a forever link sorry for the confusion
  11. Benwen New Member

12. Benwen New Member