yes anew mark posting sigh dusting off the old laptops to 6 box

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by mark, Apr 4, 2024.

1. mark Augur

well so happy about the mischief rulest,6 or 7 pc setups getting all the numpads out of storage,was looking forward to 12 boxing but 6 will do.
    I try to start with 3 pc every new tlp but i eventually i have to 6 box,i am an addicted tlp recycler if we could 3 box on 1 pc that would be a great help.
    Regards the MARK one and only.
  2. Arclyte Augur

oh hi mark

may your mt. dew be forever full and medication scripts forever cheap

love u pal
    Lineater likes this.
  3. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

mark post boys
    Lineater likes this.
  4. fransisco Augur

I just cant imagine this as fun. Even 6 boxing is.... just a totally different game. You're too deep into managing 6 characters than you are even playing the game.
  5. Metanis Bad Company

For some of us this intensity of action is the real fun in the game. Not to mention the joy from learning how to play many different classes with some level of skill. To each their own right?
    mercury890, Appren and fransisco like this.
  6. jeskola pheerie

7. Lineater Augur

Quickdraw McGraws over here with the hi marks. Yall smoked me
    jeskola likes this.
  8. mercury890 Old Timer from the days of karana.

I agree and enjoy playing this way...having a full group helps me get into missions and tasks that require minimum 6 I would otherwise not have access to...
  9. Lineater Augur

Now all we need is Gheed telling us he's dusting off his hall monitor sash. Then we will be in maximum hype Mischief 2.0 pre-launch mode.
    Bobbybick likes this.
  10. jeskola pheerie

Mark if Tormax was non-truebox would you play there instead, and with more subscribtions?
  11. mark Augur

well the medications have been adjusted over the years so i am better and stronger then i was,mischief ruleset is fun random easier to gear up your boxes and the better ruleset so il go teek,even if they removed truebox on tormax whats the point of playing a dead server.on the subscription side if teek was nontruebox over time i might box some more its fun plv extra toons at least once in early game so many players around also if an expansion unlocks every 3 months from kunark start more likely but if 2 months less likely.