Easy/serious early tlp class balance.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by superman, Mar 28, 2024.

1. Brontus EQ Player Activist

If SOE had adopted the strategy I outlined from the beginning, we wouldn't be having this conversation 25 years later because EverQuest would far more popular than it is today.

I would concede that by Luclin most classes are well-defined and running on all cylinders but there are still some glaring class balance issues that need to be addressed such as rogues for one.

Most of the work for class balance needs to be done in vanilla EverQuest. The effort would be minimal at best. Other areas I would focus on are more equitable itemization and zone revamps as well. All it would take is a couple of weeks with all hands on deck strike team to get this done.

I just don't understand why Darkpaw wouldn't want to put their best foot forward and make the EQ TLP experience more polished and balanced. They could revamp EQ vanilla for the 25th Anniversary and use it as a talking point for a new marketing strategy.