Best 6 box- Farming / High level group content

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by 25thAnniBaby, Apr 4, 2024.

1. 25thAnniBaby Lorekeeper

Give me your best 6 box idea for farming and killing high level group content.

My idea was : Ench / Cleric / War / Mage / Mage / Wiz
  2. Zansobar Augur

5x Enc, 1 Cleric.
    Tharvog likes this.
  3. 25thAnniBaby Lorekeeper

You know if I could manage 5 enchanter pets, I probably would agree lol.
  4. Zansobar Augur

I assume there is software for that like most of the boxers use.
  5. Dartaniun Augur

Could be two different group setups. I can kill any group content with pally/druid/bard/dps.
    I can't however kill in era raid targets with that same 6 box setup
    So it depends on what you want to farm
  6. SoandsoForumUser Augur

I ran war/clr/shm/brd/mnk/mnk(zerk). While it wasn't the strongest for general grouping exp plows, it was phenomenal against very strong targets. monk and bard have huge pulling toolsets, bard songs make a lot of raid content much more manageable, cleric and shaman provide the healing mojo and slows, melee dps stays steady and no worries about recasting pets or healing them.
  7. Narvakhan New Member

war/clr/shm/mag/mnk/enc. Very easy (tho sometimes hectic), low button press on most of the toons. Focus as the enchanter (I keep the chanter and shmn on the main 2 pc's right in front of me). The others are damn near fire and forget.
  8. Tharvog Elder

6 necros.
  9. Celatusp99 Augur

monks over mages, wizard i would go monk as well. Getting the 3 epics is a pain but once you do you're godly.

sk over warrior imo
  10. eqfanforlife Elder

I would go ench/cleric/war/monk/bard/wiz

The enchanter pet will essentially carry the group.

Later on you can tank raid mobs with the warrior, all the other bases are covered with this setup and it's easy to play.

You have tracking, picklock, bard speed ( bard requires no effort only songbot.)

Wizard for ports and a loaded gun at your side.

Monk for sustained damage and pulls.

Cleric for obvious reasons.

Basically main screen the chanter and monk, if the monk gets in trouble pulling the chanter can help.
  11. NuffanTuit Nuffan Tuit on Innoruuk Server

Enchanter - Druid - Cleric - Monk or SK - Bard - Mage. If I were to try and 6 box.

Monks are so strong...SK gives you harmtouch coin toss?

You could go Enchanter Druid Bard Mage Mage Mage, You lose rez & harmtouch

mages you can run from a keypad cleric too.

Enchanter and monk would be difficult to use monk and charm a pet...

I can not see having a 6 box without a bard. with a bard you can drop the druid for something else and just run every where....lol prepop ports save a lot of time.
  12. NuffanTuit Nuffan Tuit on Innoruuk Server

I like monks also they are strong but a mage is a LOT easier to box.
  13. TLP Addict Augur

Knight tank, Cleric and/or Shaman, Bard, 2-3 x Monks or Mages.
  14. AzzlannOG Elder

Monk, Cleric, SK, Wizard, Bard, Mage
  15. Elabone Augur

This is the right answer. I've run a version of this on every TLP and its never once let me down. You never have to change the core of the group, and you don't have to deal with caster mana and resists.
    You can also burn and outdps pretty much any other group very easily.