Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ddezul, Mar 18, 2024.

1. Ddezul Augur

People on rizlona didn't get Covid.

I have questions.
  2. NuffanTuit Nuffan Tuit on Innoruuk Server

Not all farmers are selling for RMT...
  3. NuffanTuit Nuffan Tuit on Innoruuk Server

Brad McQuaid did not have a character named Rizlona you moron.....LMAO

I was not playing EQ in 2020, I was working....did not miss a day through any of that non sense...

Had I been playing I would have been on Rizlona just to avoid the queues if they lasted nearly a month....lol
  4. fransisco Augur

Thats the thing, aside from the obvious RMT sellers (looking at you purveyor on bertox - please at least shrink your giant ogre always sitting in front of the bank door), most of the "farming bots" are just people who are competing with the poster. The general view is that every box group run by anyone else are bots, but MY box group is normal people.
  5. Kahna Augur

I don't claim anything, I posted evidence that there were queues on 19 June. The other person was wrong.

The reason was because of truebox. People prefer it to an unlimited boxing server.

LOL at you calling other people hard headed. Even when shown evidence you refuse to adjust your admittedly uninformed opinions. You weren't there, you didn't live through it, yet you know more about it than people who did? I know that you like unlimited boxing, and so it is hard for you to grasp that most people who play don't like unlimited boxing. It does not make for an enjoyable server experience for those folks who don't take full advantage of it by boxing their own group. It just doesn't. You don't have to understand where they are coming from for that to still be true.

Dozens of folks who were there have told you you are wrong, yet you still claim you are correct. Maybe a bit of self reflection is in order. Refusing to change your opinions in light of new information is not a great look.

Brad's name had nothing to do with it.

So. I posted my evidence. Where is yours?
  6. NuffanTuit Nuffan Tuit on Innoruuk Server

You posted evidence there was a queue three weeks in that does not mean your OPINION it was because of True Box is also true. Which we call MOVING THE GOAL POST...I never claimed that non box was more popular...I never cared that there was not a queue, I still do not believe a server had 3+ weeks of a queue and survived. Sound more like there was a queue for about a week and then a login server issue three weeks in...but does not matter that was never the argument. You want to reframe it to try and score a victory...Take your victory lap on queues....show me PROOF it was because of true box.

The disagreement is because it was about TRUE BOX....and it was not.

I have heard TWO people claim all this is because of true box (you are one of the two) and more than two people claim it is not...

just like the game changer was instances not TRUE BOX.

We disagree...you want to down play the significance of Brad McQuaid over silly argument...so be it...I think you are WRONG.

If not for the Aradune name and COVID the two servers would have been like any other pair that launched. Many people have proven that the idea of only a single box allowed never got enforced.,

But you wrap yourself tight in your delusion...lol

And I can not wait for your PROOF it is all because of True Box....LMAO
  7. Ddezul Augur

You keep saying it's Covid yet rizlona had terrible population compared to Aradune.

Weird.

And the name?

Be serious.
  8. NuffanTuit Nuffan Tuit on Innoruuk Server

I said Aradune was popular due to the name...and the number of players was COVID everyone want to pretend the rule set of Aradune was the reason for it's popularity...

So to be very clear...

I am saying Aradune was more popular for being named after Brad's character "Aradune"
    and was deemed incredibly popular because of covid. if not for covid it would still have drawn more players than Rizlona...but the popularity would not have been near what it was it was over crowded due to the situation COVID not the rule set.

Mischief was so crowded because of the rules....Aradune was so crowded because of covid.

Even JChan seems to think it was the rules that made it popular....it was the pandemic....lol
  9. Ddezul Augur

That's why both servers have truebox.
  10. NuffanTuit Nuffan Tuit on Innoruuk Server

And Tormax will be a ghost town and Teek will be covered up with boxers.

I will box on Teek if it is not crazy queue...quite frankly they should make them both the same...or queues will be a major issue...

If I can not login in the first week due to queues on Teek I will unsubscribe and find something else to keep me busy.

And for the record Tormax is the Aradune rule set and it will be a ghost town.

Teek will have a over whelmingly popular rule set and Tormax will be Aradune relaunched and will flop miserably.

Wanna BET?
  11. Ddezul Augur

You can't even admit Aradune ROFLstomped Rizlona and you want me to bet on this?
    No thanks.