Spell Bar Lockup/Clickies Not Fully Fixed

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Zeelot, Apr 2, 2024.

1. Zeelot Elder

Posting this in a new thread since Devs probably won't look at the other thread labelled "Fixed"

This is not fixed and still people are still having issues with click items not working and locking up spells. This is even after restarting client and re-patching.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

It seems like guild halls that have not restarted don't have the server side fix, is this in GH or other zones?
  3. Zeelot Elder

Had the issue occur in both PoK and Laurion's Inn.

In PoK it happened while right clicking a bunch of Rk II spells on an alt; after clicking a few, I couldn't click them anymore and then couldn't right click any items at all anymore until zoning.

In Laurion's Inn, it happened with either bard epic or unified feather, but again, right click items all stopped working and then had to zone.
    EEEE and edsarto like this.
  4. Brickhaus Augur

This happened to several people tonight in our raids, including myself. Couldn't click any hotkey or spell gems. Was really fun! (for some sick level of fun)

All of us were fully patched with the new stuff from last night. Can't tell what exactly caused it ... and neither could anyone else since we were in the middle of a raid, doing poorly, and mashing like crazy.
    edsarto likes this.
  5. Svann2 The Magnificent

Not clicking bard epic till they fix it. Not worth the risk.
    Metanis likes this.
  6. Meeko Developer(Code)

Reporting the server, zone (plus the number if it's a pickzone), and the result from /uptime would help track down zones that may need looked into. If it's a guild hall affected, clearing it out so the zone shuts down and then restarts will fix the zone.
    minimind and Dewd like this.
  7. Brickhaus Augur

Mine on Tuesday was during the Bidis raid .. so that instance and we just got it around 7:30 Eastern. On the Xegony server. I don't know who exactly requested so can't get the instance number.

So not a zone that was previously around before patch.
  8. Corpsefury New Member

All clickies broken in Plane of Knowledge on mischief server. /uptime = 03:11:57:01
  9. Ankarv Harbinger of Nightmares

My guild hall has an uptime 1 hr and 30 min less than the server uptime and some of the items people are mentioning are working fine for me.
  10. FrankTheNotTank Journeyman

I locked up on my Bard, Tuesday 4 april 2024, in the tov Kael raid after clicking my miniature horn of unity. I was unable to /melody or manually sing, use clickies, or even /camp. I attempted to /stopcast to no avail. I ended up getting my songs back by bard AA taunting the boss so i could die, get rezzed, and that sorted my songs.

I don't know what the zone uptime was, but it's the first event so maybe under 1 hour.