Paladin MGBs?

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Darakar, Mar 30, 2024.

1. Darakar Lorekeeper

Does anybody know offhand whether Paladins can MGB Group Inquisitor, Spire of Chivalry or Hand of Piety? I know some classes get something short duration that can be splashed over the whole raid, I am just wondering whether we have something, too.
  2. Brickhaus Augur

No.

Those group buffs are self group only.

Marr's salvation can be cast on other groups, but not MGBed. Just remember to block the buff on yourself if tanking.
  3. alanus Augur

Our only AE heals are splash and gift of life, neither of which need MGB
    Szilent likes this.
  4. Darakar Lorekeeper

Darn shame. Druids have an AA that can be MGBed and other classes get something similar. Just wanted to make sure there isn't something on the Pally.

Thanks for the info!
  5. Wulfhere Augur

Only paladin group Brells can be MGB. When cast during combat like that, it can generate a noticeable amount of NPC witness hate.
  6. Darakar Lorekeeper

If we get casualties, I tend to cast Brells group by group. A bit slower. But feels a bit more controlled. When we were doing the Anniversary raid, I ended up with plenty of Mobs that I wasn't taunting, so I don't want to acerbate the problem. ;-)
  7. fransisco Augur

Paladins need to be able to mbg act of valor. That would be the way
  8. Riou EQResource

The 2nd rank of the AA they got in RoS should have made it a 100 range PBAE
  9. fransisco Augur

the true act of valor would be staying around to clean up after all his friends have passed on. The mgb should exclude the paladin!
  10. Lubianx Augur

Actually, the pally Aegolism line can also be MGBed. A little more witness hate than Brells as it also has a heal component.
  11. KarmaKitty Augur

Yes, but when can my necro MGB sacrifice :D
  12. Wulfhere Augur

You're right. Also the old group symbols can be.