Legacy Bonus XP and Persona's

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Skrigg, Mar 26, 2024.

1. Skrigg New Member

So I was under the impression that you will get 10% bonus xp per max level character on an account. With that said.. I have leveled my persona to max level now a total of 5 times. I would assume I would have a 50% bonus for my next persona..

This however does not seem to be the case. I am only getting a 10% xp bonus..
  2. Sam Hyde "You're" on ignore

It's right there in the wording
  3. Skrigg New Member

Yea, but it isn't. I know what you are saying that max level character. However each persona is it's own character. Not counting them will make it useless to do persona's then if they dont count for anything.
  4. Lubianx Augur

It isn't it's own character actually. When you load in do you have all your personas in the character slots to choose? When they say per character, I would have though it was per character slot, unless they want to change this going forward
  5. Skrigg New Member

Then that is stupid to have persona's. What is the point of doing them then.. If they dont count.. You cant gain anything from them otherwise.
  6. Brickhaus Augur

Did you not check after the first one?

The legacy bonus was written before personas came into being. The code has to be rewritten.

It's fine to ask if it will, but if your goal was to get a boost ... the question still remains ... why didn't you notice this after the first one?
  7. Lubianx Augur

Some people like alts and this is one way of having an alt without doing some of the more obnoxious stuff, not to try and gain anything else from it.
  8. Kenuven Lorekeeper

On Feb 21, the following was a patch note. "Made it so all max-level personas on an account count towards the legacy XP bonus and fixed a bug where camping with a non-max-level persona would cause a max-level character to not count."

This wording makes it seem like each persona was to increase legacy bonus. I think it's a typo in the beginning where they meant character and not persona.
  9. Meeko Developer(Code)

Are you saying you have 5 total personas that each are currently the max level on the server or you have one persona that has reached the max level of the server 5 times as the max level has increased with expansion unlocks?
  10. Kenuven Lorekeeper

For clarity, if I have 1 character with 4 persona at max level, am I supposed to get 10% or 40%?