download gina

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by blood & gufts, Mar 15, 2024.

1. Nennius Curmudgeon

Will I die if I use WordPad?
  2. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

Yup, you should be using Notepad ++ :p
    Angahran and Nennius like this.
  3. Nennius Curmudgeon

Most of the time I still use... :)

[IMG]
  4. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

Advantage of a feather quill, is you have a tool to irritate your kitty while he sleeps, barely brushing his nose, just like he intentionally touches the back of your bare legs in summer with just his whiskers or the tip of his tail.
  5. Nennius Curmudgeon

Also works with a 7 month old baby girl. She likes to laugh and giggle.
    Rijacki likes this.
  6. Febb Augur

I've switched to etching my logs into stone thanks to KushallaFV showing me the error of my ways.
    Sunawar, FYAD, Rijacki and 2 others like this.
  7. Razorfall Augur

The 6 people in my raid that fail emotes constantly with GINA would prove otherwise lol
    FYAD, Sunawar and Jack like this.
  8. Angahran Augur

Yes, and I fixed it, thanks :)
  9. Egot Elder

I'm going with no on that one, the installer is committed to the source code repository and there are unrecognized extensions like .wax that may be iffy in regards to being scannable by Symantec Norton 360 Plus anti virus
  10. Egot Elder

Advanced Combat Tracker has the plugin capability and a Triggernometry plugin as well as the combat analysis plugin I have been developing and releasing as open source
  11. kizant Augur

Wax isn't installed on your system. It's just a GUI for editing WiX projects in visual studio. You don't even need to install Wax if you're building the parser yourself. It was just a one time thing to do some initial setup.
    https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=TomEnglert.Wax
    I_Love_My_Bandwidth and Metanis like this.